The Corroboree
_Cursive

Boring house turned in to super colourful wonder home.

Those stairs would have to go. They would give me a head ache lols.

• Like 3

Those stairs would have to go. They would give me a head ache lols.

I could imagine myself, on occasion, getting lost on those stairs - like in the film 'Labyrinth'. :lol:

And I would have to put some doors through the rooms so I could avoid the 'hall of heads' :unsure:

• Like 2

The wall of masks might have to go, but otherwise it is exceptionally cool. Gotta say I find too many colours like that might be a bit wearing after a while, either that or the world outside would seem incredibly drab.

• Like 1

i'm surprised some fuckwit neighbor hasn't complained to council & forced them to pain it beige..

i personally prefer living amongst earthy colors but good on them, anything but your every day piece of crap monotone ply board or redbrick production line house that will most probably have fallen to pieces before you have even payed off the mortgage..

*after dropping a trail of bread crumbs, pulls a piece off the window ledge, ... bites into it... yummy *

"hey Gretel this house tastes great, its made of biscuits n candy!"

inside looks awful SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! (how very dare they) - ok its not that bad just expecting ashton kutcher to walk thru thats all....., definitely not feeling the heads either ....outside looks a lot better

(by about a krillion orders of magnitudes,and then multiplied by itself as many times as it's self)

what a vast improvement from the "ole hole" it looked before!

what a work of art too !

I'll bet its worth at least double now

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ