The Corroboree
wert

coincidental or? repeditive clock/time observation.

have you dropped any spoons or forks lately? that can be an indicator of whether its a male or female entity (laffs)

I can say that 111 and 11:11 happened to me for years ...and I was all wrapped up in myself those years driving a fancy car

and shit, so maybe they were saving me from me or sum shit

http://youtu.be/w5lVUaLeD14

Edited by Spine Collector

I think it's just a coincidence. I think humans are always looking for meaning in things that to me, are intrinsically meaningless.

A saying I've heard is, the nature of the Tao is its non-nature. Which to me seems true, that everything is essentially meaningless and we give meanings to things as we please.

But yeah as was said earlier in this thread, humans really do seem to have an eye for patterns or shapes of familiarity which can account for a lot of weird phenomena.

Like thinking they're seeing ghosts and whatnot just from seeing a basic humanoid silhouette, not to say that I don't believe in ghosts, which I don't, but I am open to seeing one.

Getting off-topic but yeah I don't think it's anything.

Soup~

• Like 1

every single day i see at least one number pattern, often much more than one. just today I have seen 444 on a numberplate, 777 on a price, 11:11 & 1:11 on my phone. "
these patterns are significant, definitely. i feel that they correspond to your relationship with the universe. they are a symbol of synchronicity! there are loads of different interpretations out there of what they mean...

http://whenthesoulawakens.org/synchronicity-and-the-soul_288.html this article talks about synchronicity and the numbers.

i also love the angel number interpretation too. pay attention to your thoughts when you see these numbers :)

• Like 1

I thought this was pretty related!

The video is by Vsauce btw if you havent checked out there channel yet... well you're missing out

Edited by jwerta

Absolute cliche but it seems I'm always looking at a clock or watch when it's exactly 4.20!

• Like 2