The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

I'm not a square but....

I'm not a square but..

I value manners highly. Please and thankyou being my magical words- it's true u can get anything with manners.

I respect old people. I have a soft spot for the age and will go out of my way to help them in any way I can.

I'm not a square but I still believe in opening the door for women, I loathe to swear in front of women.

Alright I'll say it... I'm not a fan of the c word. It's just me and the way I was brought up I guess. My mum would slap me if she ever heard me say it. Though I'll let it rip if I'm in extreme pain or anger I think it's crass if every third word is "cunt". Just not a fan.

People spitting irks me. I think it's gross when ur walking down the street and someone hoiks a gollie on the pathway. Yuk.

Goon. It irks me. For some reason I have always equated it with being the lowest of deros. I just can't get that thought out of my head. I've lived my whole life without drinking from a goin sack and I plan on dying without ever drinking goon. I'll inject krokodil into my ballsack first.

I'm not a square but I've never been able to smoke a bong in front of a child. I've always felt very uncomfortable going to someone's house or going to a dealers house and they are all sitting down smoking bongs with kids running around and watching them. Just don't feel right to me.

I'm not a square but I NEED to have a shower EVERY morning, I can't leave the house without being clean. I value personal hygiene highly. I'm not a fan of b.o enriched people's.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 8

I'm not a square but I drive to the speed limit (now)

Damn speeding fines, disqualifications can fuck u up later on in life when u go for jobs with record checks. Some awesome jobs require ur driving record!

I'm not a square but I find it rude when people wear hats inside or talk to me wearing sunglasses

Am I doing it right?

I'm actually really square :(

• Like 3

i'm not a square but i love my periodic table t-shirt from scienceworks

i'm not a square but post-4664-0-53636800-1414121989_thumb.jp

i'm no freaking square man but i do enjoy a walk around the museum

i'm definately not associating with squares but do enjoy a solid ,square meal with them

i'm not attracted to squares but i did choose one for a life partner , she's so square it makes rectangles blush for trying on that jumper

i'm all for squares but hate those hipster parallelograms!

i'm not a square but once you've gone square everything else is vanilla

i'm not a square but far out this thread is.......

man

catnipkickinin1.jpg

catnipkickinin1.jpg

• Like 3

Goon.

There is a bogan town near my parents' place called ....

(Hey mate are you drinking wine?) Nar Nar, Goon