The Corroboree
CLICKHEREx

A Man Got High on 52 Different Drugs Then Drew These Trippy Self-Portraits

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/730297-A-Man-Got-High-on-52-Different-Drugs-Then-Drew-These-Trippy-Self-Portraits

1. 26-07-2014 02:42

A Man Got High on 52 Different Drugs Then Drew These Trippy Self-Portraits

neversickanymore View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Add as Contact
    Senior Moderator
    Recovery Support
    Science & Technology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Location babysitting the argument in my head
    Posts 10,552 26-07-2014 02:42 A Man Got High on 52 Different Drugs Then Drew These Trippy Self-Portraits *

http://www.ryot.org/bryan-saunders-self-portraits-drugs/765053/4 *

^Slide show and short article

IV morphine

RECOVERY FORUMS ~~~ADDICTION GUIDE~~~ CONTACT ME^Slide show and short article

IV morphine

morphine-iv.jpg
    -->
    progress.gif

2. Bluelighter Join Date Oct 2010 Posts 404
    26-07-2014 07:54

Classic I want one..

IV Cocaine

9irnauh.jpg?1

• Like 1

blind tests of this 'drugs make my art zany' phenomena would be interesting, as in, have 20 people do a self portrait and give 10 of them a threshold dose of a psychedelic without them knowing (however, inform all 20 that they may be given a slight drug dose to avoid issues of morality).

personally, i've found my creative potential is not significantly changed by an intoxication and if anything my ability to put to use a brush or pencil, as well as my motivation to use these tools, is severely diminished. i do suspect, however, that if i did a similar series of paintings they would coincidentally sell for more money than my regular work...

• Like 3

he lists many of the same substances more than once, just various doses and methods of administration, even just used different names for the same drugs a few times, if you go through his list youll find his drawn 52 portraits on 28 substances, from what i can find on this guy he seems pretty unstable lol suppose most creative types are

My motor controls go to shit when high so Im useless at creativity then. I also loose mental sharpness and my memory goes to shit so even if I think up a good idea its probably not that good or I forget it. The only drug Ive found useful is ayahuasca, I didnt get any mental fuzz and memory is fine. Motor controls are gone still though....