The Corroboree

Whats you weapon of choice

Nunchucks all the way :P Perhaps a pair of sais?

a heavy length of wood.

although i've heard something about an acid grenade and it seems promising.

a heavy length of wood.

although i've heard something about an acid grenade and it seems promising.

totally off topic, thunder is ur avatar a depiction of the effects of salvinorin a?

its the closest thing ive found that describes the physical sensation that pure salvinorin a has on my head!!! quite a bizzare almost painful(different sort of 'pain' though to regular 'pain' fuck how do u describe salvia :blink: ) feeling having ur head split/pulled in half!!!

does anyone else have these sensations on salvia? that of being split/torn/pulled in half/inside out???

once the tearing is over the 'tRip' is both pleasant and amazing, but then u hafto come back which is equally daunting as u get 'pulled' back together.

Id love to do some more salvia exploring, alas the physical side of things has me a bit daunted, and everytime i get the pipe near my lips and the BUTANE lit i think about being torn again and i cant hack it!!!! i love salvia but why does she have to be so physical with me???

sorry bout the hyjack, love the avatar.

btw love the photos ronny, look forward to seeing some more.

Edited by jono

i don't know. it's called 'peeling back the layers' or 'peeling the layers'

sally certainly hits you between the ears. more thoughts later.

Very Nice!

Whats you weapon of choice? Gonna get a digital SLR in the near future so a recomendation would be appreciated:)

I use my 3Eye and loads of different cameras, but if you wont a good cheep SLR, go for the 'Canon 400D' with the lends kit, you will love it.

Very Nice!

Whats you weapon of choice? Gonna get a digital SLR in the near future so a recomendation would be appreciated:)

I use my 3Eye and loads of different cameras, but if you wont a good cheep SLR, go for the 'Canon 400D' with the lends kit, you will love it.

Happy you guys are getting something from my work...Will try to keep the image montage up then :blush:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

457546486_cd689242f3_o.jpg Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Fuck dude. That temple one is stunning.

Ronnysimulasrum's work impressed me so much that my band's used one of his photographs for our album-cover. :)

Printing's due to take place next week, you'll get your copy soon.

Thanks man.

jono:

i've only had plain old sally concentrate and i haven't had the sensation of my head being split in half, but i agree in terms of physical discomfort. here is chris dyer's description of his work "peeling bodies":

"Everybody seems to connect with this painting, even if they see different things in it (hearts, heads, chakras, butterflies, yonis, etc). This is because it is an image that came from beyond me, from a place where we are all one. It is based on the story of a bro who got in a car accident and was opened to be his liquid light soul. The image came to me during meditation at a retreat near Eugene. Basically what Im trying to say is: Inside our many physical and spiritual layers we have this soul, which is a reflection of the bigger over soul, here represented as a sun.

Like a drop from the ocean of Love. The soul connects the physical plane to the spiritual one. We are more inside than we imagine."

also

"In this one Im trying to show how we are all the same inside. Under our many bodies and layers, we find the soul, which is a small drop of the bigger oversoul (aka God)."

i've saved 2250 art images in a couple of days thanks to the links at this forum :D and going on 5000

623322534_b186ac3883_o.png

623322552_df2ce2a3e8_o.png

Just out side of Perth :rolleyes:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Another amazing shot Ronny... Where abouts was this one taken?

Hey Ronny,

Great pics man! I really want to get into some photography myself. Could you fill me in on what camera, lens and other equipment you use to give me a idea so I can get started :)

-Luke

love the shot of the wind farm.....sun looks awesome...set as desktop!

none of the windmills are working!

nice one brian!

Wow!

I must say, you really have got an eye for great pictures!!

Each and every one, so vibrant. Moving. Life affirming.

Keep up the wonderful work :D

Now whats all that muck on her face? :)

I really like the two B+W animal photos. I love how even though the Wombat is dead it is still a beautiful shot. Nice perspective shots too. Good Effort.