The Corroboree
mutant

Cannabis abuse and nihilism

the 5 drug combo did not impress you, OK, maybe that's because we were the ones to smoke it , not you.

you're pretty done, I see that, you replied to half of the comments and changed your previous statements. Yeah, You're preety much done here, no more poor souls to save.

and oh,

le me tell you what I know about "people who want to help me", {edit} blablablablablablablablablablabla

Edited by mutant

bong on! lol remember seeing that everywhere as a kid in the 90s in bris lol took me a while to understand what it meant :P

honestly who fucken cares if your a hardcore stoner or not? beyond your own opinions its doesnt really matter what others say and or think towards ones choices, unless you feel it is seriously affecting your work/relationships and or potential ability to adapt to a failing civilization, and you really wanna implement a way to cut back - i dont see the problem beyond projected failures of what society deems acceptable. if you feel at any time like its affecting such abilities why not just place a day between smokes or limit yaself to smoking after 9pm or weekends or whatever etc at the end of the day you have the control no one else.

theres nothing wrong with sobriety although after a few years of hardcore stonage it can feel strange but thats the habitualness kicking in and after a couple days one really does start to get back a certain "zest" in a way heh and after a couple weeks you really start to feel alot better which others have eluded to in this thread again your choice bro and i dont and wont feel any negativity on either choice as it does not really affect me in any great way lol as long as your happy with your path/choices i really dont care :)

anyway if you feel the need to cut back you can do it in increments which is probably more constructive if theres a large psychological dependence which is usually the case eluded too in the 1st paragraph ie start with no smoking till after a certain time or on weekends etc etc etc

one :bong: to another haha

peace!

• Like 1

thank -YT- , nice post.

hey this thread, might unfortunately some day be lost. I might not feeding it forever. it seems alcohol is also a part of the thing with me, something most of the community people dont get.

I am doing also the psilo in wine "trick" tonight as I am typing these, but as gave away most of the old material, I did with pretty freshly dried shit (they retain blueness for the first months) boy, 3 smallish in one glass were pretty solid to make me focus and I am kind of afraid to drink the other glass that I generesouly threw in 4-5 and let steep all this time I am drinking the other one.

anyways, thanks for all contributions, although not all helped, as I have repeatedly said. Hopefully we will be making such discussion for ever , whatever the carriers.

PS: neaaat this fresh dried fuckers blue even more after being put in wine

special mention to anodyne, cause he caught the nihilist cynic reference. It was more about this than anything else, but I guess we dont have enough cynics around. its the nature of cynics to not be around

Edited by mutant

wow definately the fresh dried is more powerful, unless it were the lucky 7 (specimens) . or maybe the fine ultra sativoid herb I am smoking these days ?

I am quite sure this will lessen my appetite for moar drink as I am sure when I drink this "wine" and smoke I will be in no alcohol land for sure.. cheers bruthurz, see ya in the next life!

its interesting for a guy to not trip regularly and plan carefully his trip to be tripping when not aiming to,

man these were so fucking SO much more potent than the regular. still haven't drank all the wine. first time tripping my ass in front of the pc there (well I have put on some real great music here, now shifted band) . lesson is re-learnt, even if the trip seems to be welcome and mostly pleasant (even though untimely) dont underestimate . lessons are to be learnt, right?

so I am kindly enjoying the rather physical bashing of the drug in my mind and body, and wonder whether I should turn of the heating or not. well not anymore, make it cozy, what a heavenly music.

interestingly enough, as I hasitated to drink the second half of the secong glass of wine with the 4 specimens (having thoroughly understood it was super potent) , there has been hesitance to smoke the 'second' joint. boy that was a long time ago, I mean after the 'first' joint.

super music and I could not have a bad trip in the sense not a worse than I am having, but I am a guy rather at ease with himself... psychs bring it out in me: the shy guy, the guy who likes to stay and roganise his own home, the nature.

boy what superb musicss , modern hippies and stuff listen to so much bullshit and dunno nuthing about theze bands, pity!!

KRAUTROCK brothers, german school of psychedelic rock and so much more ...

Edited by mutant

we are few but beautiful

I played only 3 albums of totally unknown bands of the era , what great musics and era

and I played along with a circuit bent mono bontepmi for a while.

I even managed to make it sound seni-melodic or semi paraphonic for a while

boy a fruit would rule now... starting to getting hungry

Edited by mutant