The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was a great meet with some different faces and energy added to a most excellant afternoon spent relaxing in the botanical gardens :) Much love to Gom for the Rivea seeds everyone seemed to really enjoy them and will be interested to see how they grow down this way. Sorry i didnt bump the thread sooner to remind everyone but i think most ppl knew it was on. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who turned up i had a really amazing afternoon and cant wait to see all you fantastic ppl again next time.

Peace, YT

*BUMP*

Just a Reminder to all that the meet is on this Sunday 12th of November

Will bring some Nicotinia Seed for anyone interested

See you there

thanks yt ,your generosity certainly helped to make the last meet special and different!!!

see ya sunday!

t s t .

Just a Reminder that the next meet for Adelaidiens is on the 14th of January, I wont be making it as i shall be up NSW for a couple of weeks hope you guys have a great day, hopefully catch up with most of you all before the next meet in feb.

Greetings all. Hope the last meet went well. Just a reminder The next one will be on Sunday 11th February 12noon at the Adelaide Botanical Gardens Kiosk, usally sit down at the tables for an hour or so then go for a walk, just look for the somewhat out of place looking group heheh

Hope you all can make it look forward to a nice avro at the gardens, see you all there :wink:

I'm there with bells on...

Just look for the somewhat out of place individual asking people if they've seen a somewhat out of place looking group I might be able to look at place in :unsure:

I'm still hoping to make one of these meetings and meet some of you guys one day.

just bumping this into todays posts.

a good number of people are talking about coming tommorrow.

i have a few giveaways and have brewed some sunopener.

maybe i'll see u there!

t s t .

I've been in the sun all summer, yet I managed to get more burnt than ever yesterday. Wierd.

Great day though and great to meet you all. I hope to see you all on the 24th.

I had a great day too - good to see so many people!

A special thanks to those who came bearing gifts, I appreciate your generosity :)

Thanks Stramonium for the Kougoed, finely powdered too I must say ;)

And many thanks to YoungTripper for those fine freebies!! :drool2: and Tantra as usual for the deliciously brewed Sinicuichi :)

Edited by SaBReT00tH

Hey, yeah great to get out of the sun (in my garden) and into the sun somewhere else :rolleyes: but most of all great to meet some new faces, twinkling eyes and strangers bearing gifts...

Exciting, fun and vegetative gifts! They are truly well appeciated, if not so well looked after... I'll try :innocent_n:

Look forward to getting to know ya'll a bit better as time wears on; gives me an excuse to stay in Adelaide for a while :unsure:

Again, great meeting everyone and I'll pencil the 24th into my non-existent caledar.

Until we meet again, make the most of each day!

Micro

It was very nice to meet you all. I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality.

See you next time! :)

Just a reminder sorry for the short notice that the meet will be on tomorrow the 11th of march. 12 noon at the kiosk, should be an interesting day with womad going on, hope too see you all there :)

Arggh! Bummer man, I didn't see this until today :unsure: . Left for the Flinders on Sat. morning, not knowing anything about the meet, and got back last night... :BANGHEAD2:

Was looking forward to catching up again.

Sigh.

Hope you guys had a great day and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the next meet.

Peace,

Micro

yes its that time of the month again.

this coming sunday ,usual time and usual place.

see you there.

t s t .

see you there.

t s t .

Pooh. I'm gonna miss another one. Paying mum a visit.

Should make the June one though, hopefully with a few Datura seedlings to give away.

Have fun :)

see you there.

hope jung tripper wakes up in time this month,lol?

if anyone is running late we've been going till about 5pm and are usually in the same place or locatable through mobile phone.

t s t .

heh heh :lol: Unfortunatly dont think i shall be able to attend this meet.. working at Enchanted on Sunday didnt even realise it clashed with the meet but shall definatly be at the next gathering.

Most probably get in contact/catch up with most you guys n gals before then anyway :wink:

Hey guys sorry i couldn't make it down today my parents took my only feasible form of transport with them to melbourne; apparently they got to see the 12 apostles at sunset, good for them :innocent_n: so i spent the days watching weeds invade my garden! hope ya'll had a great day...

Micro

hi again,the usual reminder..........

the usual place.....the usual time.....this sunday!

t s t .

yeah! and you guys should checkout the new cactus garden. It's FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Edited by SaBReT00tH

hi,just a quick note ,

sam,who attends our meets and works hard for our community is in hospital tonight for sudden surgery on a brain anurism.

give her some good vibes if you can!

sometimes words fail...............

t s t .