The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Veronica

Three Naked Ladies

This is the original picture I had tattooed on my left bum cheek.

I was going to send in a photo of my tattooed bum but didnt want to scare any one?

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 14 December 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 24 January 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 24 January 2002).]

Great picture.

BTW I'm not easily scared.

G'waaaan...show us yr tatts wink.gif

( The paragraph quoted above does not constitute a typographical error )

Yeah really, can't wait, really wanna see those tattoes.....pleasepleaseplease

Ok Gomaos and Darklight

I carnt show the one above just yet I have only had this one for 3 weeks and havent got a pic so you will have to wait.

I dont think me sitting on the scanner will do it just?

But I can dig up some pics of my others if you like.

I think we'd like that, wouldn't we, darklight?

After looking through the my photos I could only find these two.

There not the best photos but there the only ones I could find.

The first one is me on holidays in nosa.

Its not real good but on my left boob I have a tattoo of a rose.

Veronica1.jpg

And this is my tattooed leg, I got this when I turned 18????

Veronica.jpg

I will try and get a photo of my new one soon just for you gomaos.

DDDDrrooooolllllll wink.gif

Hey Veronica I love the first picture of the ladies,I need to cover up all the shite I have on my arm(Backyardcrap) Wit something nice smile.gif

Peace all!

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

Originally posted by mandragora:

You have ever regretted to have these tatoos?

No I have never regretted getting them Mandragora, the little rose was the first one I got when I was 17(norty me)and after that I got addicted.

I would get my hole body covered with tattoo's if I was a guy, but I dont think girls look that good with to many.

So I arnt going to get any more I think I have to many as it is but I like them all.

The next thing I have to get done is a touch up on my leg.

I was in a car accident not long after I got the tiger and I have a little scare on him now so I will get him touched up and thats it.

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 19 December 2001).]

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

Originally posted by mandragora:

Fuck now you have impressed the whole men area.

I know of at least one girl that is drooling right now too wink.gif

Veronica, you dont like girls by any chance??

I don't usually like tattoos, but these ones are stylish and they suit you. I think you are right that there needs to be a balance between pictures and 'plain' surfaces. Kinda like interior design, where you need open spaces to really accentuate a small number of spectacular displays.

Well alright, um, yes. Torsten you ARE a rat. I was drooling quietly in a corner and getting back to work and forgetting about it and you have to post this...

All my friends are utter bastards. Who have my best interests at heart smile.gif

and id just like to take this chance to once again apollagise for our little tiff im very very very sorry very sorry and i would be more than happy to kiss and make up at eb2002. nice tatts by the way. they say tattoos are a way of beutifying the body to wich you already have an unfair advantage.but as nice as your body art is nothing could detract from such a captavating smile biggrin.gif. do you find them as addictive as me?. i dont know if its the pain or what but every time i drive by a tattooist i have an urge too go in and get more. could it be that the endorphin rush is the addicitive part? anyone else have art theyed like to share id show mine but i have no idea how to upload pictures.

[This message has been edited by shroomy (edited 19 December 2001).]

well i've found my new desktop, wallpaper, etc. if anyone else looks that fine in a bikini i suggest you get those pics in NOW. don't even think about it chemical.

but waterdragon, my truelove, I thought...( sniff )...what about all those, those *promises*, the things you said last night...did they mean nothing after all?...Don't tell me you're throwing me over for a showy gif? What about our children???

That's it, the wedding's off!

Originally posted by shroomy:

id show mine but i have no idea how to upload pictures.

you can e-mail me with WEB FRIENDLY pictures and I will put them up for you. web friendly means that they are about the size of veronica's and are compressed to less than 200K, preferably less than 100K.

Hi guy's

Well thanks for your nice complement's.

Iam a bit embarressed putting my self on display like this? redface.gif

mandragora

It realy is a personal thing to get a tattoo, and it was only because of my brother becoming a tattooest that realy opened my eye's to them, but I can say this I have never one's regretted them.

I think you would look as sexy as with a tattooed Angel's Trumpet or sim creeping up your leg and around your waist.mmmmm wink.gif

I look at them in the sameway most girls look at make up, but better thay enhance your hole body.

Torsen:

I don't usually like tattoos, but these ones are stylish and they suit you. I think you are right that there needs to be a balance between pictures and 'plain' surfaces.

Thanks Torsen your right about there needs to be a balance some people go a bit over board with them and dont now when to stop.

I know of at least one girl that is drooling right now too

Veronica, you dont like girls by any chance??

He He I now I will probably regret saying this but, what the hall, were here for a good time not a long time?

Yes I do like girls. wink.gif

Your not the only one that drooles over other women Darklight. biggrin.gif

But I love guys to, if not more but good one's arnt that easy to find?

And yes Iam single at the moment and Iam not looking for any one either, still getting over my last Basterd of a "BOY FREIND".

I tall ya if any one could tern a girl gay he is the one that called do it...

And that was over a year a go and the only relation ship's I've had since then have been with girls.

shroomy

id just like to take this chance to once again apollagise for our little tiff im very very very sorry very sorry and i would be more than happy to kiss and make up at eb2002.

He He I thought I was the one that should be apollagising to you?

Your foregive. HeHe biggrin.gif

Now come on shroomy you have to show me you tatt's come on pleases.......

I showed you mine?he he

And yer thay are addictive I have to stop my self from getting more, its hard every time I see a nice pic I think to my self that would look good as a tatt...It would look good on my arm,leg or bum.hehe

anyway I think Iam going to go back to bed.

I had a big night last night.(work Chrismas party)

Anyone got any good hang over cures? cool.gif

with a tattooed Angel's Trumpet or sim creeping up your leg and around your waist.

Hey I really like that idea and I've been looking for ways to integrate the my tatts... Veronica would you mind if I took that idea and developed it, or is that piracy wink.gif? My little bruv is coming up this w/e and he has some wicked tatt designs under his belt so I'm sure we'll come up with something

Hangovers? St Mary's thistle tincture. Vitamin B. Seafood bouillabaisse. Works for me smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 20 December 2001).]

Originally posted by Veronica:

He He I now I will probably regret saying this but, what the hall, were here for a good time not a long time?

Yes I do like girls.  wink.gif

Your not the only one that drooles over other women Darklight.  biggrin.gif

But I love guys to,

Well SHIT now i am impressed please dont tell me you like nothing more than a six pack, good pizza and football cause my little heart couldn,t handle it;D. I tell ya if it wasnt for the fact im 33 slightly overweight and have greying hair id be traking you down right now oh and theres the small matter of me being happily married with two beutiful children and the mandatory morgage. the last guy must of been a real ditz. ok hopfully ill get some pickies at christmas and see if torsten can do somthing with them. im off to spend far too much time at waterdragons place so ill catch up with you guys after christmas. take care and have safe holidays all. cool.gif

Originally posted by Darklight:

Hey I really like that idea and I've been looking for ways to integrate the my tatts... Veronica would you mind if I took that idea and developed it.

Only on one condion Darklight?

After you have finnished designing and you have it tattooed on you body?

You have to post it up for all to see. hehe

Seriously though go for it Darklight would love to see your finnished design.

Sheesh I haven't even started it yet wink.gif you'd inspired me, that's all so far, and my brother isn't due til the weekend so I can but dream.

But sure, you cut yerself a deal smile.gif. It goes on, I'll post it here. I have a shoulder job of a blacksnake skin patch taken from one of my collection which I want to integrate somehow. There may well be a plan...

darklight, baby you've blown my cover. probably what i deserve after exposing you as a closet hippy.

shroomy - time is an abstract concept at waterdragons place. i'll ring u on your mobile and se if u can rustle up some mussels and a few more prawns on your way south. or u can just read this post and react accordingly.

Nah I've changed my mind, I photograph badly, I always come out looking like Picasso's Weeping Woman...the planes are all wrong.

Tell you what though, if you show up at EB2 and the tat is finished I'll show you there.

Your not the only one that drooles over other women Darklight.

Actually I'm not often given to drooling, too fussy I guess. But I did think I was the only one here ( apart from the blokes of course ). Hooray!

Originally posted by Darklight:

Nah I've changed my mind, I photograph badly, I always come out looking like Picasso's Weeping Woman...the planes are all wrong.

Tell you what though, if you show up at EB2 and the tat is finished I'll show you there.

I carnt take it any more!

Every time I come her to read a post I see my self posing for trolip magazin.

Sorry guy's there goto go.

I think every one would have seen them by now anyway.

I dont blam you Darklight.

But I think you would look good anyway.

I wish I was going to EB2 but, I couldnt get any time of work.BARSTEDS

Anyway I hope there will be another one (EB3) if so I will be the first one in line for tickets.