The Corroboree
DeadStar

make a fair offer

Hi everyone, ive been around for a few years but I havent posted much. Before joining this forum I had a very bare backyad but after some trades and some $ spent it is slowly filling up with plants im proud of.

I have to many cactus and succulent seedling than I care to count, a brugmansia, bonsai starters, 8 fruit trees, sarracenias a couple of other carnivorous plants and a few interesting plants ive grown from seed or small cuttings.

And now to the point of this post. With spring just around the corner I would like to make 1-2 trades for some new plants,cuttings or seeds

I would love a rooted Banisteriopsis caapi but beggers cant be choosers

What I have to trade. All seeds

6 Rosei #1 x open

13 psycho x rosei #1

20 rosei #1

50+ ss02 x bridgesii

50+ ss02 x ss01

50+ ss01 × ss02

50+ bridgesii × ss02

Ive had some $ offers through pm. Im not after money, I just want to broaden my collection amd pass on some seeds I have going to waste

Is it so quiet in here because I dont have a trading rep or because I didn't mention the words free or giveaway in my title

You've been here for years now so I don't think a lack of a trading rep is a problem. I think it's more because they are seeds, and not everyone can commit to growing them out. If they were plants then they'd be snapped up.

You have some nice crosses so I'm sure you'll get some trades, just may take some time.

I'm always hesitant to accept seeds in case I don't get around to sowing them, which is taking that opportunity from someone else who might have really wanted them.

• Like 1

You could be right alice about them being seeds. The reason im looking to trade in the first place is because theres no way I could sow them all and I dont want them to go to waste.

So if I dont get any nibbles on the trade I will be giving them away

Still want to make a trade with anyone if there interested.

If there is no taker in the next couple of weeks I will give the seeds away as I have no need for them

Will send a pm shortly

All seeds gone.

Thanks for the trade offer doublebenno. I look foward to adding to my collection.

Good luck with the seeds and happy germinating