The Corroboree
gtarman

Sunshine Coast meet (QLD)....

Stoked to have a lovely day out with some cool peeps. Cheers guys :)

Didn't rain until well after 2, so the weather was very nice too :lol:

Glad I came aong, thanks for the dragon fruit Responsible Choice :)

It was good networking and also fun watching a wedding getting rained out.

• Like 1

That's what you get when the guests send negative "Get the fuck out of this public space so we can dominate it" vibes.

I felt bad for them though, but I'm sure I've heard somewhere it's good luck to get rain on your wedding day? :huh:

• Like 1

Aw man I missed it. When's the next one?

• Like 1

Anyone keen for a late spring gathering? I'm sure there's some blooming gardens with this dappled rain we've been having

• Like 1

Super keen although late spring is a while away. Could do it sooner if we can organise it.

Whats the proposed meet? I'm from the sunny coast so i might be able to make it.

Last time it was Buderim falls, I know Xeno has a few spots in mind that could be worth checking out. I might need some time to get some cuttings up.

Keeeeeeeen. Should we make it official and put a date on the community calendar? Maybe at the end of October to give everyone enough time to get themselves sorted? Happy to recommend a place... I know plenty!

• Like 1

Keen. Someone chuck up a date.

sounds like we've finally got enough interest for another sunny meet.

shit's on like a marathon! marathon not included

Everyone wants a date set but nobody wants to get their hands dirty...I see how it is. Well then...

Sunday October the 26th!

(I'm keen also, if a lift can be gotten)

Everyone wants a date set but nobody wants to get their hands dirty...I see how it is. Well then...

Sunday October the 26th!

And so it was written. See the calendar event for a pic from a previous meet at Kondalilla. Could be a good place to have one seeing as we've got a different set of people compared to that meet.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&section=view&do=showevent&event_id=69

Damn got tickets to the footy on the 25th might still make it but im not too confident. Bummer i always miss these

Actually before its set in stone if we could shift it to a week earlier or later im in. Let us know what yous think?

I don't think it's a good idea sorry cactuscarl...I did use a very large font...which is basically the digital equivalent of written in stone :P

But on a serious note, I think it would be too much of a fuckaround to change the date on everyone after several people have already agreed to it, and when it's already in the SAB calendar just so it becomes slightly more convenient for one person. Not trying to be a dick about it (sorry if it sounds that way), I just don't think it would be a good idea, or fair on others who have already set the date aside.

But hopefully still see you there on the 26th!

• Like 2

i don't really care but as one of (if not THE!) main posters who eventually initiated the ACTUAL OCCURRENCE of the first brisbane meet, i agree with gtarman.

meets are like an analogy that you can't decide how to express. lol

it's best just to force the issue. whether it fails or succeeds is more of an outcome than endless circles of maybe this or maybe that.

i'm gonna try this no-nonsense method for a north rivers meet soonish.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

Kondalilla Falls I believe

Sunday October the 26th!

Kondalilla Falls 12:00pm

Come earlier if you like, light the barbie n crack a coldy

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

I should be there, dont have much to trade except a second hand body thats going to be pretty smelly by sunday.

Does anyone need a yellow caapi?

Other strains of caapi or psychotria would be nice,

Or any tricho crest's would make my day!

Will bring some seeds loph and tricho to anyone that wants to put down some seed

• Like 1