The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

Why Americans are stupid: a guy eats two Espostoas

well maybe greeks brought us political satire? :P

anyhow, im glad to learn something... and there I was working for the dad gummed man spreading lies..

SPEW...now i know, and knowing is half the battle!!! and no im not humming the GI JOE AMERICAN HERO song

duduh du du duh duh... seriously tho i'll read up on that seems pretty interesting... I haven't taken any advanced

history or anything and alot of education comes in the form of propaganda these daze.... :rolleyes:

democracies are not any better than their populations and well I may still have a gold flake or two in my

throat but im reformed eh

@ Mutant yeah its a good docu for sure I watched it all the way through twice I think but not this year... but im a.d.d pretty severely so i need to watch about 8 more times..

"you definately seem to feel nostalgic about it :P"

yeah it was stupid or whatever.. I remember jumping headfirst into someones car window with a skateboard lol... not like its what we did all the time @ vandalize things, but there were always a couple of trouble makers around in my circles in those daze.. i really was alot more naive then but the ignorance really did translate to bliss eh... and of course everyone was stoned.. we were some happy fucking misfits with huge pants and yet still I somehow ended up being a poser in the many years to come... so glad i chose the shrooms instead of the pistol... shrugs