The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

woof woof woof

broke up with GF

Happy valentine eh, i told her the only person i want to be with today is her, where is she? Out with her cult group

Im really sorry to hear that brother. It seems at times our best efforts just dont reach some people.

I could say stuff like get Docs involved, challenge for custody, Or is she even pregnant?

but these are the things that run through my mind so DONT LISTEN TO THEM and I dont understand your circumstances.

It would be a good idea to go see a bro friend, someone who you can cry with or has cried with you preferably, its always good when other people understand what your going through.

Your in a really tough place my friend I hope your life heals and you find happiness with the ones you love.

ohhh bummer mystical oyster dude,...was it so heavy,...... didn't read your posts.... either way hope you are alright....and are moving along.

anyway,...day by day i seem to realize more and more that I need to head my own way. I dont want to be with her if she is the way she is now.

so much so that I was getting this fuzzy warm feeling already with this cute austrian woman when talking to her today,... you know it is great,... I allow myself to do what comes naturally,....yeah,.... whatever happens with my ex in the future, I will let me get my flirt on with any woman that falls within my kinda cute range........

just have fun and get your flirt on :D

Thats what Im going to tell my sons when they go to highschool for the first time.

'Get your flirt on lads, you never know what will slide your way'

yeah maaaaaan,... talk with your kids about their emotions. Especially about what vibes make them happy and how to keep a chill frame of mind, even with vibes that are not so cool. Plus martial arts to boost their confidence!!!

Hey did you notice that people who narrate some story or problem of theirs dont ever mention their ages, as if it doesn't really matter

another important subject is: what zodiac sign is her ? :P

It sounds you have pampered her too much

Libras , Cancers and even Pisces , its normal from them to submit to a dominant female partner.

but a Capricorn? (nope I dont remeber your whole chart)

The situation sounds as if you have to show her who is the man , or start the fuck over. Unless you are really a Libra/Cancer in the heart, which means you NEED to be manipulated by a woman and will take this with not real reactions.

Mutant, sometimes you come up with some insane shit!

hehehe

I guess I like to post stuff that are not obviously this or that, ironic or serious.

other than that my comments on parsonalities, other from their vastness and extreme generality, are astrologically correct!

Fair enough.

I guess what im getting at is the astrology as fact thing.

Because i was born in a certain month its means that i "NEED to be manipulated by a woman". If you try hard enough you can draw a parallel between anything.

aaahh, the "need manipulation from a woman" is the exaggerated part, which is based on archetypes of Cancer and Libra.

but now that I explained in detail its not funny anymore.

Ok now, are you a Libra or Cancer ?

if you wanna seriously talk signs, which is talking astrological charts, please go to that thread.

if you wanna judge my intergrity on 'taking astrology as fact' (which is not true, as I am only researching NATAL astrology) , you first have to know a little about what astrology and me in particular suggest.

I know noone who has done a real study/research and found nothing.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28840&page=7

"Judge your intergrity" is a bit of a leap. Im sure you have plenty of integrity

Im not a Libra or Cancer btw.

As far as research goes, the almighty wiki says this:

"Natal astrology, also known as genethliacal astrology, is the system of astrology based on the concept that each individual's personality or path in life can be determined by constructing a natal chart for the exact date, time, and location of that individual's birth."

I have now read more than enough on the subject.

the almighty wiki gives a strong word I would never use.

the almighty wiki is also unfriendly to astrology (understandably) and suspiciously friendly to the pharmaceutical companies.

the word determine, is not only strong, but also causative, it somewhat implies that the charts results in the personality. this is not a right definition of natal astrology.

there many takes on astrology

but not as many in natla astrology, because natal astrology is the basic archetype of astrology.

people interested in astrology, but not intelligent enough to generate astrological interpretations of significance themselves are usually interested in other types os astrology , like progressive / prophetic astrology (what do the stars tell us now?? is it the right time to take a decicion? and the like)

mine is not some certain school, its my own interpretation.

natal charts only give tendencies, like vectors, but are not deterministic.

I say the natal chart interepreted is supposed to describe and analyse the personality tendencies according to astrological archetypes

well the results, the interpretations more or less accurately coincides with the actual personalities, and thats the word use, having done a research of my own in more than 60 natal charts of people I know pretty well, including myself of course.

NOT determine

PS: woof woof, what's up man, sorry for fuck up of your thread, but lets complete it! remember some mammilaria seeldings you sent? they're flowering! and the pilosocereus seedling, this i got to repot to see what it do

Dr. Mutant is in the house to answer all of your relationship questions :)

You need your own talk show mute :)

lulz