The Corroboree

ah ronny, you've moved on into another area of greatness with you photography, changed styles and solidified another, holding form true, really impressive, am still confused with the earlier on night time/day time tunnel shot. These new ones are even more impressive, has elements of a painting, real/unreal, quite a lot of character. Hope your business endeavor is treating you kindly and thanks for sharing.

Hey Gerbil

Wish i had more time to make a Melb Plant meet now and then, as i miss catching up

Thanks for your kind words regarding my Photo, these garden shots are for my folio for Uni, but i just about done with it and yes part light painting part long exposer, dose give a surreal element i love.

Business is as expected for a guy trying to run his own show, off and on, but a good level for me with other commitments.

I am off to a big shoot tomorrow, an that good as it will keep me busy all week working up the files.

If you are ever down at the abbotsford convent look out for me, as my studio is there.

;-)

Thanks for your kind words Stinkmeat.

It sure took a long time to get the images looking right. I had to do a reshoot on most of the objects at lest 2 times to get the look i was going for.

I have starting preproduction on my next project, and are trying to step the night shots up a level again with a subject and story to each one. I think it will be a good 4 months very much part time in the making, but looking forward to it.

• Like 1

10324255306_0d81c9e23b_o.jpg

Long time between post, anyway i have started a new series where the characters appear dead.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 8

Beautiful mate.

• Like 1

11505533114_30fb4b6053_o.jpg

Hey guys,

Just a quick update about my images.

I will be having a solo exhibition at the abbotsford convent in March 2014 of two of my folios.

So i keep you all posted as it would be good to see some plant heads come along.

;-)

• Like 6

Brilliant! 1000 words to the wise

Dark spaces show drinks tomorrow, see above flyer for info. Come have a drink on me ;-)

14386806244_53478da949_o.jpg

Just for fun ;-)

Thanks to Obtuse for the hand putting this together.

• Like 6

14470291873_f25eaabab6_b.jpg

RSF 2014, Flying High

• Like 2

I am so glad to see your work here Ronnie. I have been missing more than just cactus people since facefuck took umbrage with my silly name, seeing these shots really drives that point home.

That one from RSF 2012 of Dave and the crowd at the opening ceremony is one of my favourite photographs of all time!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Thanks for your KInd words about my work Englebert - Yes FB as killed of a lot of forums.

• Like 1