The Corroboree

I appreciate your humour reptyle but I really hate advertising. Advertising is, as I see it, a failure. If one needs to advertise then your product is not worthwhile seeking out, and is inherently tied to a capitalist/consumerist culture which is ultimately self-destructive and therefore worth nothing.

AusShaman should exist only to be discovered by those who are searching for the truth, it shouldn't be out there telling people to take drugs.

• Like 1

yes it should...

regardless of what you think... someone sometime along the way is going to do so...

maybe not so overtly condoning widescale drug use... though that is a primer for a more controlled atmosphere of substance education and intelligent conversation...

it is the antithesis of what we have been excperiencing in the substance users culture... it is time to provide a counterpoint... as has been noticed by Austrlia21 and others...

if there is an outrageously provovkative advertising scheme infiltrating society... people will have to stop and think...hmmm... how do we do this...

i am williung to go through the process and explore the consequences of a complete social re-education based on advertising slogans and a youth movement that must be noticed and dealt with.,.. it is already somewhat happening... though it is undergournd and people are being oh so secertive and thining they are getting away with it, which is quite untrue... the extent to which our privacy (which i personally dont believe in) is infiltrated for the sake of "drugs" is quite amazing...

what if people could stand up and be proud to develop themselves through ancient chaqnnels of substance culture... to explore the realms of deatyh and rebirth and honestly appriase the mythology of immortality...

as it stand people dont really remember the stories and are not fully exposed to the mythology of eternal life other than as part of the christian folk lore...

if the stories of the elysian mysteries and the vine of the dead and the nectar of immortalityy where commonly told and the abso9lute necessity that exists for an indivudal to forsake everything mundane for the chance at bearing witness unto it, were widespread social artificats maybe there would be some level of umderstanidn of why "we" all got into this cultuyre in the first place...

***i am chasing immortalitry, and a dragon***

***i caught the dragon, now i am chasing eternal life***

***once upon a time, DMT, the end***

***join us in forever, AuShaman Associated***

***Sacralise the substances, Sacraments for saintliness***

***Get Straight,

• Like 2

on the whole, i like this idea, and would contribute some of my energy to distribute flyers and similar.

everybody else is out there making noise. i'd like to raise my voice and say "i'm one of many, many people/australians who takes drugs with intent. we're an important part of human culture and oppression won't make us shut up or go away".

Those later ads are much, much better, they have the shamanic feel, as you say, a stop and ask just what the fuck are they advertising feel rather than just take drugs.

*** re-entheogenic re-evoloution ***

297474_10100149375996207_10608543_46308470_1717860894_n.jpg

like this... i do.

I am curious... are there any fellows out there in Shaman Austrlis land with a penchance for webdesign?

i personally am quite a computer unco and consistnely fail to apply myself to such... and as such... i or we or they or the inpiration wants u to help out.

check out this website...

http://www.staa.org.au/

ok...

now, does someone with a relatively politically correct mental framework feel that they could perhaps copy and paste it practially word for word into a new page... obviously have fun with the colours, i like blue and yellow... but thats neither here nor there. really.

i have a registered domain name that can b used... so let me know.

i drew a cool logo that i love... but i dont have the peice of paper... ha. i'll try and draw it in paint.

seriously. JUST DO IT!

I am starting to re-assess my beliefs about the harmlessness of psychedelics . Check out Alchemica's thread in Chill Space : " Recreational use of naturally occurring DMT contributing to psychosis ? "..... Nevertheless , whatever I would personally do myself , I would never advocate that others do likewise . I think you should give it a break for a while ....

hahahhahahahahahaaahaha ^ ^ .. reptyle. god love ye.

heretic... your self importance is unfathomable... it doesnt matter whether you personally think its acceptable or not... the fact is, I do... and there are others that do... end of story... keep your neigh saying out of a thread obviously ATTEMPTING TO GET LIKEMINDED PEOPLE ON BOARD...

in fact ya'll dont even need to agree, just if u are able to make awebsite, then apply yourself to it for the sake of doing.

bulls on parade... yes, god does, very much.

i dont see why this is so funny even? this is going to happpen one day regardless... you will either help or go "hmm, reptyle was right, fancy that!"

and i will refuse to supply u with a licnece to practice and then i will send the cops to raid and appropriate your cactus collections because you didnt believe.

so SAB members either help, or await patiently the day when i succeed n my world domination. mmwwaahhahahaha!!!

the sacred plant medicines belong to ME! and your very eyes defile them.

hahaha.

blessings...

Edited by reptyle

televisions, bad food, dodgy facebook memes, ppoisoned water, 9-5 work days sick babies, starving africans, and the domination of mental freedom contribute to psychosis... DMT just makes u realise your already crazy.

and if ure not crazy your a psychopathic ignoramus.

someone make the website so i can get on with my life...

peace.

why do these threads always deteriorate into such as this... arggh.. you people stink llike cheese!

reptyle, seems the only person you have to help you is the straw man you have made of other people's lives. unfortunate.

• Like 2

i will just get professionals to do it...

its worth giving the opportunity to people i once respected though... straw men, yeh kinda... will burn with the slightest hint of a flame.

yes , reptyle , consulting professionals is an excellent idea .

• Like 4

tbh i know that... and ure opinion doesnt matter. as u have already quite proved ure inability to provide any useful information what so ever.

looking for answers and solutions, not excuses.

rather than thinking of it as though my powers of manifestation fail to inspire a being to resolve to assist in solving such problems as above... it stands to point that the lack of response actually emitomises the very cause and symptom of the current failure of effective substance use...

and so, as per the ongoing illness being currently experienced by society... i will use like to cure like and employ a monetary reward to a registered busniess which i for all intenets and purposes probably dont know...

what a sad and sorry state of affairs.

that is unless someone decides they wish to spend the average 3 hours it would take to put such a website together... for the sake of seeing what happens...

i will give this more time... more viewers and maybe less energy.

:D LOL

reptyle you are losing your cool, you keep coming on here asking other people to do stuff for free that you either don't want to do yourself or don't want to pay for..

why not just use a free website template FFS? that's probably what the one you linked to is anyway.

it's amusing how you think you can't be wrong about the future, I wonder what the gods think of that?

LOL :D

• Like 1

If I had the time I would consider making the effort but I don't and my knowledge is probably not much more than yours reptyle. I would also consider polite requests instead of angry berating if I wanted someone to do something, and try to discuss a little what I really wanted to achieve. I thought the initial request was actually a joke!

too many tropanes?Got your god head on again. I quite like reading this thread every few months it makes me feel well grounded.

• Like 6

my first request was pretty reasonable...

i dont think iwas being rude to ya'll really... and if ure taking it personally, it probably applies to u...

i've come to expect a level of such nonsense conversation and internet etiquette from this site...

the reason i asked for someone else to do it, is because its mainly a volunteer organisation, or not for profit... and i dont have the skills to build a decent website...

i am hoping there would have beeen someone interested or people interested...

as per usual people seem to think that i am suggesting these things for my own gratification, which is untrue, infact, its a community project...

as you should probably be able to discern from the basic idea... the truth is everytime i approach these idea's i end up dealing with the same select group of absolute fucktards with nothing useful to offer except their twatling title on my screen and their occasionally relevant selfish little half finished uni degree opinions.. ahha...

and so, i await the day when a being arrives who can see through the bullshit i speew and the clouds of bullshit all ya'll roll around in on the daily... and actually shows some enthusiasm and has a good idea to contribute...

such being the key word.

contribute...

i always have my God head on, its attatched to my god body.

i'm not wrong about the future...

whitewind... sorry for being offensive to u... thanks for wanting to assist... and its rather unfortunate that we are both incapable of being webdesigners. do what you are able... even if that is mere contempltions upon what exactly it is thats wrong with my idea, and HOW TO CORRECT IT...

i'm a spikey mutha fucker... u should be used to it by now, but i contain some seriously psychoactive active consituents u almost certainly would like to consume.

be blessed... and loved.

I like your ramblings and I think your ideals are quite sound. I know a couple people who may be open minded enough to approach to build this for you. You know you could get someone to smack it together professionally for about $600. I had a really good brochure type website for a a business I once ran you could easily update the contents it was rad.

i always have my God head on, its attatched to my god body.

great line.

monetary relationships arent worth the plastic they r made of.

i am simply providing an opportunity, as i said.

community efforts should theoretically best represent the community ideals... i would think.

only a very weird person would want to be in charge soley and completely of the central organising body...

it would only be fun and worthwhile if it was done by likeminded people with good intentions... for reasons other than monetary gain.

otherwise i will just construct it and hand it over to beaurocrats... or write them a white paper... lol...

Edited by reptyle