The Corroboree
botanika

Need lyrics - any good writers or poets out there?

My band has been recording lots of new songs recently. So many I'm finding it hard to write enough lyrics. If anyone has any poems or wants to write some lyrics I will try and use them and give you copies of final music. You can post them here or PM me.

Cheers

Edited by botanika
  • Like 1

hrm just a little... i've always wanted to write a song to a pre established melody/beat

so if you've got one send me it and write in between the lines I will attempt this feat

if you get uber rich off that song I want like 2% royalties for 9 lifetimes :P

I tried writing music before but after I write its hard for me to picture a song around it

and so i'd rather write it into a song... rather than write a song and put music around it

unless you are able to sing slam poetry type stuffs lol... its been a while but i've been staring

at pens lately .... would help to know what you sing about lol

mayby political stuffs? just day to day stuff? maybe a song about nature hrm thats been on my mind lately

well okay i'll give it a shot if yas want.. is there a link to your previous stuff anywhere?

at least so i can know what kind of tracks it would need to blend in with..

even if not i'd like to hear i'll check the other section and see if I missed it or something

• Like 1

hrm just a little... i've always wanted to write a song to a pre established melody/beat

so if you've got one send me it and write in between the lines I will attempt this feat

if you get uber rich off that song I want like 2% royalties for 9 lifetimes :P

I tried writing music before but after I write its hard for me to picture a song around it

and so i'd rather write it into a song... rather than write a song and put music around it

unless you are able to sing slam poetry type stuffs lol... its been a while but i've been staring

at pens lately .... would help to know what you sing about lol

mayby political stuffs? just day to day stuff? maybe a song about nature hrm thats been on my mind lately

well okay i'll give it a shot if yas want.. is there a link to your previous stuff anywhere?

at least so i can know what kind of tracks it would need to blend in with..

even if not i'd like to hear i'll check the other section and see if I missed it or somethingCan be about anyt

Can be about anything. We have some older tracks on www.reverbnation.com search for 'stonebones'. PM and I can send a few songs that are missing lyrics.

We don't make any money really...free beers at gigs is about it haha

lol... I was kidding about Royalties ... but after hearing your stuff I wouldn't be surprised if you guys end up being really successful

thats some real talent - good tunes...

• Like 1