The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

POLL: How should Rumple/Chef redeem himself.

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its the principal psylo, may not be physical, but he sure wont get the same reactions hes got this time. 2deep seemed pretty cut about 20 seeds, if a fella takes your dollar, and all you got is 3, thats a big deal

Well, if it came to someone wanting to bash another member over a few dollars worth of trade, I would personally honour it from my own pocket, even if it was the prince of horseshit. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm against violence, and about to go hugging every motherfuker who screws me over, but there's a time & place. A $10 packet of seeds is not such an instance. Your statements are ridiculous.

Well, if it came to someone wanting to bash another member over a few dollars worth of trade, I would personally honour it from my own pocket, even if it was the prince of horseshit.

Thats you, and he didnt rip you off. Other people mite take it differently, we arent all as poise as the dreadmeister :) I didnt say hes gonna get bashed, i said shit may get violent. Your definatly not against cyber violence dude, which is by far the most certain way revenge would get done. But say the victoms as nutty as rumple, its not like they dont have his addy, they posted em the fuckin seeds. Couple too many brews one night, hatred sturring, bubbling inside, fuck it they mite think. Highly unlikley amoung this forum but anything could happen though man, you never know who your fucking over, im just tryna warn anyone who is/will do this thing, and try deter them to a more honest way.

Yes sure thing, Goldtop. :blink:

Anyone who does not get reimbursed by Cameron, and decides to have a few beers and visit his address to seek vengeance through violent means, please PM me beforehand, and I will personally compensate you for the cash value of the non-received goods.

• Like 1

You initiated the physical 'bashing' shit dude, i never implied anything like that would happen, i just elaborated on your statement

You always find the worst sentence in the best paragraph and rheem it till bleeds :( sc gave you a mad post to explain yourself and you flipped it back to rumple, find the sunnier side man. Id much rather an easy going psylo instead of the defencive and rude comebacks

Edited by Goldtop
  • Like 1

There is one thing I totally agree with psylo on, these threads about rumple need to go where they belong.

In the bin.

Let's get back to talking about the subjects that drew us to this site in the first place, not feeding this petty crap.

I think the time has come for the relative moderators to wrap it up and move forward.

Onwards my fellow plant lover's....we are here because of plants.

Not because of one person, however we may feel about that person.

• Like 2

Agreed. This thread & poll was horseshit from the start.

• Like 2

Psylo's just fishing for a fight, but all he's getting is nibbles.

Aint that right big guy! lol

Agreed. This thread & poll was horseshit from the start.

Picked it from the start, give that man the ten thousand dollars

• Like 2

Yeah, all i can gather is that chef created a new account to dodge some trades due to being unable to access the internet? . He rejoined as RumpleForeskin, accepted some freebies??, and says he has a terminal illness. I don't know much else about this whole saga ( I don't read chat, and I don't read every thread). Who are we to say he is a fibber? Is there proof?. I don't like to think the worst of people. I am hoping it all turns out well for Cam' (be great if he didn't actually have cancer?).

I know of someone who is always trying to get attention by saying they are sick. They have been in an ambulance heaps of times (and its getting like the boy who cried wolf), and the latest for them was a cancer claim, but it turned out to be a cyst. This person missed out on love and attention as they were growing up, and i think they just want to be loved/cared for. I am not saying this is the case with Cam'. Just saying, there may be more to it than we know. I don't know.

If Cam' gets to stay (if he still wanted to after all this), then i guess he will be on watch by a few peeps as far as trades go.

I think this is all one of life's lessons for Cameron..... a valuable lesson.

I wish Cam' well.

:)

• Like 1

There is one thing I totally agree with psylo on, these threads about rumple need to go where they belong.

In the bin.

Let's get back to talking about the subjects that drew us to this site in the first place, not feeding this petty crap.

I think the time has come for the relative moderators to wrap it up and move forward.

Onwards my fellow plant lover's....we are here because of plants.

Not because of one person, however we may feel about that person.

9465886.jpg

Hey, does anyone remember the Australian Christian youth pastor who pretended to have cancer? Mike Guglielmucci.

a>

Hey, does anyone remember the Australian Christian youth pastor who pretended to have cancer? Mike Guglielmucci.

or the bride that faked cancer to get wedding gifts and donations.....

i have really tried not to comment on this but considering the fact people don't actually know his circumstances, even if the chance is small - maybe it is true, i think for the sake of this possibility maybe it's time to stfu. 5 pages. come on..

Edited by bulls on parade
  • Like 2

5 pages of pure Entertainment!

We'll, the most entertaining thing all week at least. This thread has given plenty of good laughs, and that's all it was meant for.

What's with the call to dump it anyway? Just because one person said it doesn't mean you all have to follow like sheep.

you people just can't resist the urge to post in these kind of rambling bs threads.

Will you marry me HD?

But seriously, I am keeping out of this thread certain types of people are just pissing me off.

But I do apreciate some folk being honest, If anyone has anything to say, please tell me either via PM or in my Chef/RF thread

edit.. not anyone in particular

Edited by Chef's Foreskin

You be trollin' my thread there psylo. From start to finish.

Why? Just because you don't like it? Not a good enough reason bud

• Like 1

No worries mate, Just looking out for the little guy. But seriously, get your balls out and do something AWESOME to redeem yourself.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUMPLE!!!!! (chef)

Edited by Halcyon Daze

But I do apreciate some folk being honest,

Yes, we all appreciate people being honest.

• Like 2

Are you done, Psylo? you have made your point, you do not like me.. so stop being a child..

BOP, even if he does have cancer there is nothing wrong with people being suspicious. If it is true and his attitude has really changed he shouldn't mind being questioned, since he's so remorseful and sorry and everything. He doesn't sound remorseful, he sounds like he's manipulated a bunch of well-meaning naive folk into feeling sorry for him and accepting his pathologically deceitful behavior on the off chance one of the sob stories he has spun is true.

Chef you are hardly in a position to be telling people how they should react to your deceit. A day or two ago you were meoldramatically acting repentant and saying you would understand if people were angry, did not expect them to forgive you and you would leave the forums etc but then when people are angry you get on your high horse and tell them to stfu!

Your behavior is so textbook trollish I am amazed at how many people are being sucked in by it... your fucking avatar is actually a troll ffs. I don't know if you are a pathological liar, have Munchausen syndrome or are just a garden variety internet troll, but it stinks. In any of these cases you have my sympathy for your mental illness but that doesn't mean I'm going to play your game like so many others here seem so ready to do.

If you do have cancer I have absolutely no qualms about being suspicious that you don't, it's not that I am an uncaring arsehole, it's that your behavior, which you were supposedly sorry about, has eroded any trust that existed and made me very suspicious. The fact you don't seem to understand this or show any true remorse and get offended and indignant at those who don't trust you only confirms my suspicions.

Be sure of one thing: the truth makes fools of us all.

*edit* It should be easy for you to prove you have a terminal illness, you have already told us your real first name, so just upload a few recent scans of your many medical diagnostic and treatment documents with your last name blacked out. Some from when you were 11 would be good too. This should be really easy for you if your claims are true and would go a long way to repairing the trust you have broken.

EVERYBODY PLEASE READ THESE ARTICLES:

http://m.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/mnchausen-by-internet-the-sick-world-of-the-internet-fakers-20110419-1dm9l.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_by_Internet

It can be almost impossible for online support groups to move on once they've found a faker in their midst, and some communities have been destroyed by the experience. They are supposed to be places of refuge for vulnerable people, and the trust on which they are based can be replaced by pervasive paranoia. If there's no outright confession, the group can be divided in two, with one side supporting the suspect and the other demanding their exclusion.

"It makes perfect sense that getting sympathy from potentially hundreds of people may be much more powerful than getting it just from one person in a white coat," says Dr Richard Kanaan, consultant psychiatrist at London's Maudsley Hospital.

Whether feigning illness online or in the real world, fakers are often profoundly disappointed when they're told they may be ill after all. Many appear to prefer the stigma of being labelled cruel to that of being a psychiatric patient. According to Kanaan, this could be a false distinction. "There's confusion about where the line lies between being a bad person and being ill. Someone who's doing this, I'm afraid, could be both."

Edited by chilli
  • Like 8

Are you done, Psylo? you have made your point, you do not like me.. so stop being a child..

Listen to you ! Setting Guidelines and all ! You make public statements in a forum, so you need to accept the criticism.

I would love you to take chili's post on board.

The fact that people need to remember is that the "big C" word only came about in a 48 hour period in which he got busted for having multiple entities. That's right, HE GOT BUSTED, before he came forward. Prior to that there was NO mention of any illness, and Cameron was VERY prolific in the chat.

You hve, in one way or another, manipulated emotional support for several other situations in the past few weeks on chat, most of which are no doubt horseshit. People gave their hearts to you. Oddly, people still are giving their hearts to you. Funny what a little word like cancer can do to attract pity.

You have played the card well, when there seemed to be no way out of your lies & deception, you drop the C word out of nowhere, and ta-daa ! The world cares for you again. All previous deceptive stories and all previous multiple usernames (and associated benefits from such) shall be set aside by the people, because, that poor kid, he's got cancer.

Youre an attention whore and a liar. (Members please take this not as an insult, but a statement of undeniable fact)

• Like 3

I normally am not a bandwagoner... But you just made an awful lot of sense chilli. All hail chilli!

• Like 1

Haha haven't read this thread for a few days

Glad some other people finally decided to voice their opinions to

I was starting to think I was the only one who thought wat he did was fucked