The Corroboree
Brendo

Mixed chilli seed + Datura seed for trade

Hey there,

I've just pruned a bunch of chilli plants and have tons of seed available. I've mixed them all up.

I've 12 packs, each contains around 30 chilli seeds and may contain any of the following:

Choc habanero, trinidad scorpion moruga, yellow trinidad scorpion, aji omnicolour, emperor's crown (sweet bell peppers), bolivian rainbow, bull's horns.

I also have 50 Datura Stramonium seeds which I collected yesterday from a split pod. I'll send them out in packs of 10.

Don't be shy, I'll likely give most of these away but would also love to trade for cacti seed, but I'm not fussy. If the cactus seed is rare/valuable I'll add something else or perhaps cash.

• Like 3

Champion :)

I will take a pack of each if I can. I've just take-away tekd my cacti seeds so won't be able to help out for 6-12mths on that front.

In saying that I'll be happy to wait at the back of the line if you get some good offers that help you out.

Cheers

Would love some chilli seed! I'm not at home at the moment, but will have a look at what cacti seeds I have when I get there, and PM you :)

Thanks Psiphi, and Exogenesis pm me :)

PMd :)

5 packs of each remaining if anyone is keen :)