The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Matt1208

prints for microscopy

hello all I am relatively new to this forum, well the posting side anyways, I'm a very interested in mycology and am wanting to know if anyone has any prints laying around they could spare? I am currently looking at each strain of psilocybe cubensis spore prints to see what the differences are if there is any, I currently have Brazilian cubensis, Tasmanian cubensis, a random print I got from finding some cubs in my local town, and Ecuadorean cubensis, I'm looking to get a good collection together so I can look at these under I microscope and take note on all the differences and research each a bit, when I'm done with these prints I will be giving them away to someone else looking to do the same thing, so if anyone have some spare prints they could give me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

EDIT: multiple of the same strain is also wanted but not to many, I'd like to see if there are any contams I the actual prints or how different the growing conditions affect each strain :) thank you in advance