The Corroboree

Im surprised no shaman has opened up and said they dont need a shamanic weapon cos they have spirits, ghosts, and demon's that can do there bidding.

Why are Shamans and Witches so hush hush about the fact they believe in and use black magic for there own personal benefit ?

Yeah I'm firmly rooted in the physical realm Change.

I finished my Gada today and it will be curing underwater for the next 4 days. I made it out of concrete and jammed a few lead sinkers into the casting.

I can't see any spirits helping me in my situation.

• Like 1

Im surprised no shaman has opened up and said they dont need a shamanic weapon cos they have spirits, ghosts, and demon's that can do there bidding.

Why are Shamans and Witches so hush hush about the fact they believe in and use black magic for there own personal benefit ?

If that's genuinely what you think goes on in the lives of all shamans and witches, I feel you have a very misguided view of both witchcraft and shamanism.

I'm not saying that there arent witches and shamans who do use black magic but the PRIMARY ROLE of a shaman is to heal, and to interperet subtle patterns for the benefit of their community. Witches perform similar functions in different ways.

The most basic fundamental law that is passed along with awareness of any of these practices, is that whatever you do, comes back to you three-fold. If you cause harm to another, you are inviting it upon yourself.

The only witches I've known have been for simplicities sake 'white witches' who work to uphold balance, health and equilibrium in their own lives, and their families. Projecting ill intent towards another using one's power is serverly frowned upon.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

My misguided understanding came from this book http://www.singingtotheplants.com/

Here is a link about the history of the author, http://www.singingtotheplants.com/about-2/

I thought he was a good person to gain an understand of how this whole shaman thing works, but im no expert and im pretty eazy to fool at the best of times