The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

DCHIW you move your last hbwr seedling from one spot to another and it's in a peat pot and the peat rips out of your hand and your seedling looses half of its roots.

Dchiw you go to scratch ur quarterly KFC itch, knowing you have an50/50 chance coming away with something tasty, that still keeps u coming back every 3 months, and come away with a buckets of sloppy grease that u can't eat.

DCHIW u can't find ur fuken wallet when u need to get petty!

DCHIW u can't find ur car keys when ur running late for work :(

-my day

Dchiw the guy at the pizza place still gets your name wrong after getting you to say it to him slowly twice and you even spell it out for him?! Just one bloody time it would be nice if they just stopped, really listened to me and got it right.

DCHIW rain is like your ultimate precursor for relaxation and waking in the morning to the sound of raindrops on the roof, then realising you have to get up and go seems so unfairly cruel. I would like nothing more right now than to go back to bed and listen to the rain.. But alas... The 'real' world is calling :( :(

• Like 1

Edited by gtarman

DCHIW Someone does a skid on the back of the toilet and you've been aiming pee at it all day and it just wont come off so you have to pick up the toilet brush and physically scrub it off. Most defeating feeling ever

• Like 1

Dont cha hate it when you have to move out and your former housemates throw out all your furniture and plants just because they are too lazy to store it in the shed for a few days, lost my entire collection because of them :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2::puke::ana:

What the fuck ? ^

Throw out a few of their belongings..

Yeah man I couldn't believe it, I would but karma will get them in the end, I'm just glad I'm no longer there now, I had a couple hundred trich seedlings I'd been raising for a couple of years and were just starting to look really good, plus had some plants donated from AE.net members which pissed me off the most, went around one night to see what I could salvage but they had all been dumped in the bin and couldn't be saved, even my almost 3 year old lophs were lost :,(

I've got a mate moving in sometime today who is in love with cacti so between us we should get a good collection going again, thankfully I still have a fair few seed to get it started, but I lost my wardrobe, bed, 3 fish tanks plus the fish and turtle, tv, keg, webber, pots/planters.

what a month lol

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you make a post in the "don't cha hate it" thread by accident, when you're not really hating anything in particular?

Edited by gtarman

Yeah fkn hate that gtarman! Lol :)

Corza hopefully this doesn't put you off growing, keep yer chin up man!

Nah it hasn't, if anything it has now made me more determined to start again, I picked up my seeds yesterday so should be able to get a start on things pretty soon, sucks that I have to start again though

• Like 1

dont you hate it when you get 20.03 worth of petrol and you have to break a note because you went 1 cent over

• Like 1

doncha hate it when you're searching a database and every single search term returns the entire database

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you go to get your licence back after 21 months and they tell you that you have to do another 9 months because you have to pay them to suspend your licence first even though they said it would begin immediately after the 12 month disqual. so 21 months now has been turned into 30 months...they probably should have told me about this 9 months ago :/

mate just told me that it looks like I'm talking about a chick I got preggo...which no didn't happen...thank fuck lol talking about SA's motor rego :P

Edited by CorzahazarD

... or should it be don't cha hate reckless drivers .. ^

1) I'm not a reckless driver

2) I served my time so don't need more shit/judgement from people who don't know what actually happened.

3) I hadn't even done anything to warrant pulling me over in the first place.

4) The extra 9 months was for speeding, on a day I didn't even drive, but I couldn't fight it because they refused to provide evidence that I was in the wrong, tried to get a photo for over 6 months solid and then got told it was too late to get a photo of me speeding.

5) I'm more pissed off at the fact that nobody ever told me I had to pay a fee to have my licence disqualified when it already was and now I have to go another 9 months because of their incompetence.

Don't cha hate it when your brain takes a small piece of information, and lacking a clear picture of events calls in your imagination to construct a wild scenario which somehow seems plausible at the time, even though its not really likely and your imagination has blown things waaaay outa proportion

ie: the other night I was lying in bed and I heard a loud scream, followed by a chorus of bellowing, groans and other screams... I freeze and focus my full attention on these noises, which continue. After a couple of minutes leaning out my window listening to this hollering, roaring and shrieking, I'm starting to get concerned. It sounded like ALOT of people, all going insane at the same time. The chorus of human madness continues. "Ok this must be the zombie apocalypse, get your knife" my brain tells me..

So I get my knife, check all the doors and windows are locked, then spend about 15 mintues contemplating how likely it is that this mob of zombies will be drawn to my house, and if so, where is the best place to barricade myself in..and how long I should prepare to be barricaded in for.. All the while thinking "for fucks sake, you should have known this was going to happen eventually, why didn't you prepare more thoroughly for this?"

..and then eventually I come to terms with the idea that its probably just some drunks having a wild party down the road, stick my head out the window again, notice the screaming and bellowing hasn't gotten any closer or louder, so it should be fine, and I can go back to bed.

:scratchhead::)

• Like 2

^ nek minit, zombies.

Don't cha hate it when the beautiful woman that you have moved from across the world to be with, really is everything you could ever want in a woman ie best friend, lover, confidant, soul mate and so much more. The one that you have been waiting for all you life. And she say,s I am all this to her too. You just know you would rather die than see harm to one hair on her head, you would give anything to protect her from harm, even your life. She even supports and encourages you in your passion for ethno plants!! When you realize this is it and you know the loss would be more than you could possibly bear if you lost her to another man.

When other men hit on her in your presence but are so clever with it that it would be you that would look stupid if you challenged him. When they assume her warm friendly manner is flirting so carry on or perhaps don,t care anyway. When you want to tell her to not to be so smiley and friendly with him but don't because you know its being possessive, it would be controlling and that's just not you.

When you know she is a man magnet not just by the way she looks but also her vitality and creativity shine out of her. She would look good in a potato sack. When you know you can't fool yourself it doesn't matter. When you know what you feel is real because your in your middle years and nobody's fool and sometimes much older than the men coming on to her even though she is only 3 years younger than you. When you know they only want to her for sex because after all you are a man and you know in an instant when you see a scumbag c#nt on the make, and its an insult and direct challenge to you yet you feel so helpless to do anything because your too awkward :BANGHEAD2: to do the right thing when you just want to :uzi: take him out of the gene pool.

Don't cha hate it when she helps you shovel horse shit into a sack and then helps you drag it across the paddock to the car so you can make compost for your plants, you look at her covered in shit and sweat yet love her all the more, when she holds your hand when you go bush walking together, when you sit down for a pick nick in some secluded special place, when she takes out a cheese sandwich that she made especially for you, nothing in the world could taste so nice. When at night she lays asleep in your arms with her soft hair tumbled over your face and chest. As you lay awake in the small hours of the night you remember the plans you have both talked about, to buy some land far out in the sticks, make a home, plant a garden, grow our little paradise on earth, then you realize the scent of her hair reminds you of the freshly mown hay in a now distant sunny meadow that you played in as a small child all those years ago, her skin is soft, smooth as marble, the warmth of her body comforts you as You know you really would want nothing more than that moment to last for ever.

Be careful for what you wish for coz it might just break your heart... Don't cha hate it when that happens...

• Like 1

DCHIW - You have the worst day in a looooooong time. So bad it brings you to the point that you wonder if how you're feeling is the beginning of a nervous breakdown or someshit. I don't usually do these attention seeking posts or updates but fuck. Today tested me like nothing ever before.

• Like 1

I've been signing my name as Bobsled on most things ever since some lady had a go at me for signing the back of my card with an X (she got a pen and made me do it properly). Not one person has noticed. Sad and true - Bobsled.

• Like 1

When you're in your mid to late thirties yet feel you're to old to trust farts anymore...... = (

when you log in expecting to find wholesome content, and you find a person in their mid to late 30s who has some kind of affinity with john wayne gacey, and a creepy stalker character from a movie in the 80s, who used to be called lordbaddigestionbloodpoo, this person, is having trouble with his bowels. i.don.t.need.to.know.buddy.

• Like 1