The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldtop

Garden Intruder

Quite a few of my cats have tried to eat small cacti :/

They also like using grafts as a step to get places... or cacti in pots as an obstacle course to navigate through at ridiculous speeds :(

If it's a possum, maybe it won't eat your plants if you leave it offerings of fruit and such?

I barely get enough time to tend to the gardens needs, let alone feed some bastard possum every night! It would definatly take focus off of my plants, but im all for a repellent/ permanent fix :)

And ethereal, the shits that im finding are very small, they look like mini sausages. Theres one turd sitting on the calloused part of a pach graft. If i didnt know any better id say this smart ass is mocking my work :ana: But comparing the size of the droppings to the size of the furr balls, something doesnt sit right. Which is why i now believe it to be a few different animals. Lovely camera work btw, great detail, good nutrition being displayed in your yard :lol:

Hmmm.. sounds like... a raptor

orly.jpg

I barely get enough time to tend to the gardens needs, let alone feed some bastard possum every night! It would definatly take focus off of my plants, but im all for a repellent/ permanent fix :)

And ethereal, the shits that im finding are very small, they look like mini sausages. Theres one turd sitting on the calloused part of a pach graft. If i didnt know any better id say this smart ass is mocking my work :ana: But comparing the size of the droppings to the size of the furr balls, something doesnt sit right. Which is why i now believe it to be a few different animals. Lovely camera work btw, great detail, good nutrition being displayed in your yard :lol:

sounds to me that you have a rat and cat problem

But theres been seedlings eaten, with only the roots remaining. As someone stated before this is the handy work of a possum. I may be dealing with 3 animals, alls i need now is for some magpies to come round and start pecking my shit, just to get in on the action

Bird of prey raptor.... You lol chilli . I knew someone would post a dinosaur. :)