The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like random not particularly social but should make the effort and come to a meet.

Getafix

Always more than welcome Getafix! (& anyone else interested) Is fairly low key stuff and everyone is very friendly.

So yeah didnt post much over winter and i shall apologize for such but to be honest didnt feel much like getting out in the shiznit weather hahaha yes im a douche :D (freely admitted haha) but let us move forward weeeeeee so like spring man SPRING its like almost here and most probably is already here so like meet time, 13th of the September is looking like the next date and should be a good one with kick ass weather to boot ( fingers crossed) and an uber turn out :D so yeah come along and make some new ethno friends and help us continue to build the ethno community in SA shall we...? I for one look forward to it and hope to see you there!!!

Planning to meet as usual if anyone new needs more specific directions please do not hesitate to message me!!! for serial :)

Reminder about tomoz. Looking like a great day shall be around the usual spot from around 1pm. Hopefully see ya's there :)

Hope the meet went well YT.

I had shit on yesterday, I plan to come to the next meet to say hello

Was kinda quiet only a couple of us there still a great day though, hopefully things start to pick up now that its warming up :)

Next meet date lands on the same date as the doof down south, so not sure what the plans are sounds like most the crew will be heading to the party so maybe the weekend after or something. anyone who wants info for the doof PM me and ill invite ye on fb.

Anyone keen for a get together at the gardens on the 18th of October?

yup, i'll drive down.

will pm you for location

Looks like the last meet of 2015 lands on the 13th of Dec for those interested

Hello,

is there a gathering/meeting planned for this month? I'd be interested.

TPM

Hiya TPM there might be some peeps down at the spot in the gardens tomoz, i wont be able to make it although thinking we should get something going next month fosure!

Hello-YT-, thanks for the info. I'll try my luck and see who's there. February would be as well nice to get something going. Count me in. Can you please send me a PM with the meeting spot in the garden.

Thanks and have a great Sunday ahead. TPM

Looking to have the next get together next sunday the 14th of Feb

Hello eth heads, and cacco cunts. There's a gathering of like-minded folks at the Adelaide Botanic gardens this Saturday (Nov 2nd). There'll be cactus freebies, and people to talk to, so bring yourself, and maybe some plants, and some weed for the dude that arranged it, it's gonna be a bunch of trippers talking shit. 

Come along

• Like 2

Not that I’m in Adelaide (or likely to be any time soon), but I’d totally go to this. 

• Like 1