The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meditator

A bat projectile shat in my eye

So i was walking to my friends house at around 11:45 pm xmas eve when i walk down a road with no lights for about 400 m and out of fucking nowhere a bat flies real close to me a projects a shit straight towards my face hitting me nearly dead in the right eye!

The cunt nailed me (excuse my language but i think its quite appropriate here)

This was not self defence or any form of self preservation, the bastard just felt like saying have a merry christmas and dropping one right in my face!

I used to live im America and this just gives me one more reason to not like this country..

the bat was probably shitting itself from a sudden surprise......you may want to consult a gp...they carry all kinds of disease...

Definitely not man, this thing aimed for me.

The road was very very wide with openenings between the trees.

But i should be fine, a gp wont do much anyway.

id recommend some stealth clothing next time , maybe hide from their sonar and avoid detection ;)

yeah im with dreamwalker , get it checked out if you can or will , but yeah.. if your'e not gna

then jokes are probably a good thing .. and i hope nuthn bad happens to your eye

and hope you flushed your eye well at the time

last thing ya need is to lose sight or have a crested or monstruose eyeball

but either way... is there anything you could be prepared with next time to get some quick response revenge?

super soaker with garlic water :devil: ... a drone?

or crucifix shaped shuriken...

maybe the local pest control dept could lend a few good ole boys and a flamethrower if they have one at their disposal

theres too many reasons to still like that country tho , i keep tryna find ones not to in an anal-sciency way I was rigoured into here

but I get swamped with beauty beyond belief lookn there from over here

from wombats to blue mountains ..... :drool2:

all the americas definitely give me the same feel though regards to land, flora and fauna there...

but when it comes to the amazon,,,, nothing can touch that awesomeness

hashahaha that's goood luck

So i was walking to my friends house at around 11:45 am xmas eve

hey mate, aint 11:45 AM like in the morning around high noon?

@bullit

Yeah thats what i kept thinking, wasnt sure if its true but now i defiinitely know :)

@zelly

Yeah i meant pm, ill edit my post

WHAT IF IT HAS EBOLA!?!?!

It was me! Mwoo harr harr!

My forays into animorphism have reached their peak!

Fuck u meditator! Right in the eye! Yes !

@Incognito

You gotta be shitting me

I was reading before about hendra directly transferring into humans, not using horses as a middle step. I thought for ages about how a fruit bat comes into fluid contact with a human, now i know LOL

There was me thinking people were eating or fkn fruit bats somewhere

I was reading before about hendra directly transferring into humans, not using horses as a middle step. I thought for ages about how a fruit bat comes into fluid contact with a human, now i know LOL

I rekon it happens billioz , seen people eat them but I didn't c if they fucked them 1st?????

Yo youre not going to believe my luck..

I went to a park waiting for some friends to come out (this was really late at night). So i go and sit at one of the two tables.. AND THERE WAS A FUCKING HUGE SNAKE! I got the ass end and the damn thing pissed on my arm. Lol i better win the lotto or something.

Hehe anamorphism rules! Snicker snort

I ate a bat once. It wasn't in Australia though so Hendra wasn't really a concern.

I ate a bat once. It wasn't in Australia though so Hendra wasn't really a concern.

Did you fk it first though?

Last winter, a bat got in the house several times, and flew around....it flew right at me and squeeked right at my face!

I could see it teeth and beady little eyes.

It finally landed on a curtain.

I wanted it gone....so I tried to get it flying around and out by poking it with the straw end of a broom.

I was a bit nervous, and it just wouldn't let go.

Guess I hit it a bit hard, it kind of seemed knocked out or stunned, and fell right into my newly washed dishes!!

I felt sort of like a monster then, harming the small creature like that.

It crawled under things in the dish tray, and I hoped it was ok,

but had enough, so I just put all the dishes etc outside in their drying thing.,..it was gone the next morning, so it must have been ok,

I could not figure out how it got in the house.

later, a different day, it came back again.

A friend told me, just leave a window etc open, it will find its way out....and that is what happened.

later, I wondered.....how did it get in again? Was I imagining things?

So, at another time, it showed up...all windows and doors were absolutely closed,.

Wondered if I was seeing bats, in my mind or was 'batty'.

A week or so after that, the temperatures were extremely cold here.

I went out on the back stairs, and looked down...on the floor next to the door was a frozen solid bat.

Felt sorry for it, kept it in a box a while to see if it would revive, but it was too late.

Turns out, there was a crack under the second story door...

where the bat had been used to flying up and crawling in since before I had moved there apparently!

I guess it saw me in the kitchen, and was intimidated after our previous encounter.....

so It stayed and waited until I would have left....but by then, it was so cold...that it froze.

Glad it didnt do the projectile at me though!!

I admit I did wonder if it was a drone at one point, since it seemed so mysterious as to how it got in, etc.