The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

BAstard cat! ... woke me up ..... (!?) just to fahkin bite me

Just so we're more clear, after the literary projectile vomit that continues to be aimed at me... Half the time cats caught in traps are left to dehydrate and rot, so anyone ought be grateful if somebody like me catches their cat and teaches the owner a harmless lesson before the aforementioned miserable death has a chance to eventuate.

Why I expect reason to maybe shift your tone is a mystery. I'm not backing down or apologising.

.. And if a neighbour enters your yard, leaves the corpse of your kid's beloved guinea pig in their sandpit along with a few hidden excrements, pisses on your front door and walks all over your car... Well... That wouldn't bother you would it.

Does that put anything in better perspective? I doubt it.

.. And if a neighbour enters your yard, leaves the corpse of your kid's beloved guinea pig in their sandpit along with a few hidden excrements, pisses on your front door and walks all over your car... Well... That wouldn't bother you would it.

Does that put anything in better perspective? I doubt it.

luck your not my neighbour lol

and back to u thunder ninja chilli feral horse or whatever it firkin means google is watching you so stay the fuck away from it [ feral cats only live for 2 years]

I really don't understand this immense pride that some people express for killing cats (feral or otherwise).

While i don't disagree with feral cat culling (by responsible adults), i do strongly disagree with those who choose to brag about it. Worse yet, those that seem to pose it as a threat to cat owners.

If you feel the need to overcompensate, those big testicle things you hang from your tow-ball should be more than adequate for those with small-average sized trouser snakes.

(not directed at any one individual)

for Fark sakes just leave it be you pussy entailed mofos....

for Fark sakes just leave it be you pussy entailed mofos....

Wtf are you talking about?

Also, thunder horse (?) . It might be of interest to you that in Australia feral cats routinely kill domestic cats, often by spreading things like cat aids. It wouldn't shock me if this occurs in the UK

im talking about leaving the issue be and moving on ... :) understand that ...

this is a very educational thread

excepting the offtopic metalcore videos :P

I have learnt a lot

the most important thing, because I am a philosopher I learntfrom this

is how each culture is different, according to habitat,

and all...

how I cannot really have an opinion on what you're saying

as my HABITAT is totally different, politically socially but also enviromentally

think globally act locally

I was talking to the guy who has the most cats in the neibourhood, we go walks together, he's got some stories to tell: hieararchy, the areas they consider theirs and all.. they get to have a "pack" like in female lions, that's how much they're loved... not to say they are loved by the whole neibourhood...

Funny story :P hey it ya sis thunderhorse... My cat likes to spork me in the toe with his claw while I'm sleeping..

yay welcome sis from another miss !!! and lol

enjoy the forum hun

love to all and espesh kittys n critters n tricho

n dang i love the words i learn from you , spork is gna have to be used as much as bastages

maybe one day will succeed in modifying the language , one word at a time x]

Spork being a spoon/fork hybrid?

I beehive a spork is an actual piece of cutlery

Lol believe lol that was a funny spellcheck thingy

I love me sporks!!!

wXIsuYL.jpg

beautiful kitty of 16 years of age, of which I had the pleasure of sharing the last 8 years of and 4 of those; her being my very own kitteh,.. sadly passed away today at 13:27 of kidney failure...

may she forever enjoy the endless beauties of the summerlands and save me a nice spot for when I get there to join her..

may all of those assholes who were bastards to her ( and there were many ) rot in their own and other peoples shit and eat it , re-heat it and re-eat it without them being able to think "well at least it's their own shit"

that includes her previous owners and their greedy fat orrible little bastard of an ugly, piece of shit, early police retired for being so stupid to not retrieve; wire haired golden retriever

(no offense to other labradors, mind)...

and includes my mum for kicking her out all last winter like the bastard she is...

that cat was like a daughter to me..

So awful Thunder :( no words are enough to express the pain one feels at the loss of a furfriend.

oddly enough, it's all good :) but thank you kindly guys ,..

i rescued her from a mean ole pair of barstedz that didn't deserve my care lol - or a kitty ,

-with the intention of doing anything possible to save ze kitty

I restored her from being a very tiny hand shredder (learned self defense) to a very happy, playful and tolerant, correctly sized fwuffy that went on to love my kids cuddling her... and very nearly lost her hesitancy entirely..

defo one of my biggest success stories , I know I made the difference to her happiness , health and well being...

although yeah , it's a git not to be able to come home after a hard day and bury my face in a willing and purring; tabby pussy ;)

especially that particular little furry person

her soul is still free to be with me like my other spirits though.

I'm also reading that my very fave colour kittehz are apparently the hardest to find homes for... (black ones)

so there may be a/couple of new family member/s to help out from a sea of unfortunate kitties close by ....

when we get outta this place into a bigger pad... : 3

big hugs,

L'Orse