The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixSon

Sly bacon!!

ANyone seen this fella around any of the haunts?

Been a while and hope that he is healthy happy and in control of his life.

Last i heard was a PM from his caring wife, anyhow

I know its hard bro and it takes ages to get back on the wagon and even longer to feel @ piece with your self

Can anybody chime in last time they heard from him, or if they have has access to him, dont think his profile is up anymore.

Please PM his mob to me as i should be able to help him out with links to some resources if he needs them. Hope he has heaps of hobbies and is keeping himself busy and shagging his girl like mad.

avagoodone

Can anybody chime in last time they heard from him, or if they have has access to him, dont think his profile is up anymore.

His profile says 'Last Active Mar 04 2014 07:22 PM' ... so its been a while since he was here.. I like to imagine he is well, and is busy with that beautiful dog of his,lol.

Yeah me too, i think he gave me his mobile # at one time, would like to have a chat with the champ.

We were going thru some similar things @ the time so it would be great to hear that he is safe n happy with his partner and his life.

just another bump to anyone that has seen him recently or has his email? or mobile #

or at least to tell him spacemonk was asking about him.

Cheers everyone

He's been posting a lot on FB, he seems dandy as far as that goes..

http://www.mixcloud.com/andymcbain/solstice-n-stuff-full-on-psytrance-mix-june-14/

haven't heard this one but he does a good psy set

make him come back. you'd think a conspiracy nut such as he would rather hang out here than facerape.

Edited by ThunderIdeal