The Corroboree
mutant

What zodiac sign are you?

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pisces in the commonly used way; but Aquarius in the 13-sign system. So I just put "pisces."

ahhh, carry on then, i got it backwards.

too bad. you coulda been one of my bizarre brethren, like weirdo rab over there.

cancer here biggrin.gif

hehe when I was younger I used to think I could never get cancer... man was I pissed when I found out that is not how it works

edit: wow I cant believe there are no Capricorn's here

Edited by aussiejwerta

come on people vote!!! up!

ahhh, carry on then, i got it backwards.

too bad. you coulda been one of my bizarre brethren, like weirdo rab over there.

Aquarian Brethren of the 13th ;)

I always get along well with Aquarians, and definitely feel like I share lots of traits; but Pisceans are very mutable, very conformable to the presence of others.

VIRGO the virgin.

Caring, analytical ,modest,lol. Virgos are meant to be perfectionists, ahhh, well, not I :)

Virgo also :) but Amazonian I dont think were here to be perfect ourselves maybe were here to perfect others Im very critical of my friends but thats why they love me

sags still in the lead! we are heading for world domination!

we will spare the aries, they are cool.

• Like 2

sags still in the lead! we are heading for world domination!

we will spare the aries, they are cool.

Another Virgo here and that puts us in the lead. The Virgos will now sit down and work out the best way to achieve world domination so when it happens it will be just right or maybe we will just explain to the sags how to go about it the correct way. :P

Cheers

Got

• Like 5

wut? virgos on the lead? god damn it

oh the bitching we must endure if we put virgos on charge!!!!

[sags dont wanna be told how to do things, but if we dominate, it will be a playground]

come on sags, were are you?

lol :lol:

I cant believe there are no Capricorn's here

maybe they're too busy bothering with their careers.

Or maybe they wouldn't bother so much with something that isn't directly linked with financial social profit

:P :P

• Like 1

Taurus. I am easy - going, placid, slow to anger but when enraged lookout - stereotypical taurean traits. But I reckon astrology is mumbo - jumbo nonsense; typical Taurus.

• Like 2

^^ you [taurus] are also supposed to often be overly possessive in love affairs, in which you give yourself completely and other than that , you're supposed to often be lazy bastards. :rolleyes:

Hmmm no Ophiuchus?

Saggo in the "accepted" signs.

• Like 1

sagz get even!!!!

this match is gonna be a thrill!

• Like 1

In case anyone is interested in looking deeper into their astrological profile, check out this site:

http://www.astro.com/

I'm pretty sure you can log in as a guest.

You'll need to enter the date, the time and the place you were born and the site will automatically generate a birth chart for you (which may seem meaningless if you're not familiar with the symbols used) but it's interesting to look at the free sample of the "psychological profile" (the full version is a bit exxy) which you can click onto from the first page of the quick links at top of the page.

As it's automatically generated, you get pros and cons - pros being no projection/misinterpretation from a human reading a chart. Con is it's still blocks of text, so we're working with generalisations but the generalisations are based on quite specific placements of all the planets in your chart. Much more personalised than lumping you in with every other person born at the same time of year as you.

I had a look at the samples for me, my wife and my two kids (there's a separate thing for children) and it was quite creepy how accurate it seems. Certainly not 100% spot on, but pretty interesting. I'd be curious to see how it came across to the extreme non-believers, but I have my doubts that any of you in that category would even click the link.

Anyway, have fun.

• Like 1

Virgo here, back to number one, yeah!

sorry sags :lol:

• Like 1

I'm a Leo, i don't think i really overtly show a lot of the traits of a Leo, i guess they come out when they really need to.

I clicked the description of scorpio posted earlier in this thread and it matched me soo well. Pity i'm not scorpio though :/

• Like 1

BUMP

vote you bastards we must find a capricorn sabber !!!

• Like 2

Scorpius.

IMO Capricorns shit themselves at anything remotely supernatural. I reckon it's because they are so sensitive (and the goat is related to Satan, after all). I reckon they can't handle anything too esoteric as their imaginations are just too strong, more sensible to stay away.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

• Like 2

Taurus. Most of the stuff I've heard about them applies to me.. But then that's the idea eh?

I don't subscribe to this starsign nonsense. but in order to feel validated as part of the winning team, I voted......

Another Virgo here :P

• Like 2

virgo

whitewind, the goat being ascociated with satan is a modern belief. origionaly, the imp azazel (who tricked satan into leading the rebellion) is the king of goats. the jewish people would sacrifice one goat to god and one goat (the scapegoat) to azazel each year, and probably still do.

• Like 1

Come on there must be more sagittarius, we can kick those fucking virgo pansy's arses.

Chinese zodiac=fire snake

Edited by chilli

LOL

YEAH, go sagi's...

[then again, I got 3 planets to virgo, so I dont mind]

gardening, [and other matters of this board like] paying attention to detail, I suppose go hand in hand.

hey I have been reading quite intensely into how we read

astrological charts

this gives a full analysis of your characteristics and potentials,and, I admit, its got some unlike prediction potential, which, up to now, gives me a suprising success

I would love to read some sagitarrius charts

birth date, time of birth and place of birth required

anyone who knows his exact birth time with accuracy is a good candidate.

rabe, would love to read you chart too

Edited by mutant

whitewind, the goat being ascociated with satan is a modern belief. origionaly, the imp azazel (who tricked satan into leading the rebellion) is the king of goats. the jewish people would sacrifice one goat to god and one goat (the scapegoat) to azazel each year, and probably still do.

I always find that with bits of lore. They change over time. That's why cultural ideas like astrological signs should always be taken with a pinch of salt. Well, it's nice to know that Capricorns aren't beloved of Satan or any other negative being, but they are stll unusually weird people.

• Like 2