The Corroboree
mutant

MODs: there should be a split in this forum

creativity

in the form of art, phtography painting drawing music, video making or even prose, poetry and whatnot

should be separate from philosophy and spirituality

remember this is simply a suggestion about structure and being able to find and navigate...

maybe split it into two subforums if you can with the software

===

what do rest of the people think?

PS: for the history, I opened up this thread because I was into putting up some older "songs" of mine, and I am like should I put it in Chill or should I put it in creativity etc ?

anywayz...

peace

• Like 1

i hate mondays

Edited by glimpse

Believe it or not I'm the mod for Creativity, Spirituality & Philosophy forum, ! :o

I see the logic in doing so but there would probably be an argument for reducing the number of forums and sub forums too/ I have no problem with this but the decision will be Torstens.

cheers

:)
  • Like 1

why not rename it to Creatualophy!

In my opinion, low traffic forums should be grouped when reasonable. One of the threads on the first page of this forum hasn't been replied to since january! I don't think that these topics are disparate enough to warrant a split.

Anything to avoid this! :lol:

• Like 2

I get the dilemma about where to put creative efforts, but possibly that has to do with an idea that the creative impulse is somehow divorced from or secondary to the somehow grander or more important interests in spirituality and philosophy. Just as I perceive that the creative impulse - and therefore perception, ways of seeing and knowing, voice and social constructs and grammar - are wholly part of a psyche's understanding and defining of the world, I also perceive that what is called spirituality and philosophy are themselves the result of creative effort, and are sometimes even called 'creation' stories. I believe that I've heard your music, mutant, ... and was inspired; that is, in the creative expression I understood a voice, a living spirit, relevant because existent, as real as rain, important in cultural musical motifs, but also subject to the engenuity of creative will. In a way, we are all creating our worldview even as we breath.

• Like 1