The Corroboree
mutant

What zodiac sign are you?

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Awesome read mute :) no wonder sagittarians are the superior star sign. Just look at us!!

The more sags I meet, I gotta give these qualitys, day dreamers, easily hurt, fun, ability to connect with an array of people, self destructive, narcissistic, intuitive, frightened? It's like sags' have one foot in the "other" realm already.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

sagis can deal with destruction in the most cool way: well lets move on to the other thing... similar, as far as destruction is concerned , is aries...

but us sagis have that fucken optimism.... definately different than the other 2 more egoist fire signs...

bro , face it

not only are fire signs the best

but we are also best of themL : sagis...

what bastard could hate kids? even in their 36's ?!?

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

Thanks for that. I think Sagittarians are fun to be around. They are honest even if it hurts a bit sometimes. Friendly open and warm hearted.

They generally like animals as well.

Saggittarian woman I was with for 8 years hit me one day when I had riled her enough.

It shocked me that she could hit me in the head that fast and hard. The kids asked me why I had blood running down my face. I told them mum hit me. They laughed.

Maybe the Piscean woman thing is 5th house Pisces. Love affairs. There are no aspects or planets in my 5th though.

Saggitarius being the life of the party pulls me out of my shell a bit.

Thanks for that. I think Sagittarians are fun to be around. They are honest even if it hurts a bit sometimes. Friendly open and warm hearted.

They generally like animals as well.

Saggittarian woman I was with for 8 years hit me one day when I had riled her enough.

It shocked me that she could hit me in the head that fast and hard. The kids asked me why I had blood running down my face. I told them mum hit me. They laughed.

Maybe the Piscean woman thing is 5th house Pisces. Love affairs. There are no aspects or planets in my 5th though.

Saggitarius being the life of the party pulls me out of my shell a bit.

All the Sagittarians I have known are morning people. They wake up easily and go to bed fairly early. What would you say mutant and incognito?

inco you said sagis are

day dreamers X not, this is pisces, but sagis are super enthousiastic, which might mean that in another sense

easily hurt X not, this is cancer , scorpio, but easily more

fun YEAH

ability to connect with an array of people NOW YOU'RE TALKING

self destructive X nope

narcissistic X they're egoist alright, but not leos

intuitive SURE

frightened X dont think so

sagittarians, my dear friend are multi-dimentional, enthousiastic and optimist and propapbly prone to be surface philosphers, depending on the chart, because sagitarians tend to be politically or religiously or both inclined...

so inco, I have to read your chart bro... from what you have said in recent drama threads, I am convinced you have a distorted sense of what a sagis it...

I am even concinced, as it most often happens that your sagi chart is hit by an unlike sign like ... hm.... certainly a water sign like cancer and the like , lol .... maybe pisces too...

in fact, most people interested in states of consciousness have neptunian, pisces or 12th house element...

PS: DO your chart you fucken bogan

Edited by mutant

heyo>>

yeah mate honesty, even a bit blunt, honesty, good stuff, that's we , sagis!

for waht ya asked

I am blessed to sleep well and easily

but I am more of a night cat... lots of a night cat in fact..

i have done much gardening at night or early hours these last years lol ...

love doing and living stuff in "weird" hours...

but indeed living normal times makes sense, in biological way

they (astrologer stereotypes) say there are two kinds of saggitarrians...

the philosopher/intellectual type and the athletic/sports type...

well dunno if this is true, but if it is, I am definately a 1st type

To me they are a blend of both. I think the mix is there in all sagittarians.

Like you meet the philosopher intellectual type. Next thing aftet getting to know them you find out that they into some energetic sport or hobby.

The sporty ones when engaged in a philosophical debate show their other side. I think that they were just into being physical but now they surprise me.

Been around them my whole life. The enthusiasm can rub off onto me. Often it makes me wonder in my pessimistic Capricornian way- Why are they so full of ideas and that idealistic about life.

Often sagittarius can gesticulate with the body when they are really enthusiastic in conversation.

They wave their arms or point a finger to stress a point. Guess that is why they are the sign of the school teacher. Who could help but listen with all the words and actions to accompany it.

Sorry about the lack of question marks. My phone has decided that there is not anything like that today.

just raise your voice on the last word maybe tilt your head, statements become questions

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

Often sagittarius can gesticulate with the body when they are really enthusiastic in conversation.

They wave their arms or point a finger to stress a point. Guess that is why they are the sign of the school teacher. Who could help but listen with all the words and actions to accompany it.

lol I really do this a lot... not pointing fingers but moving my arms all the time.... one would say I am almost always enthousiastic when I discuss anything...

^^^ Isn't that just a wog thing? ;) my partner's dad is very effusive lol

• Like 1

A comment you made earlier I think Mutant about Aries breaking or hurting themselves and those around them kinda rang true. I am an Aries and am in a constant state of breaking myself physically and mentally with those around me collateral damage. I really try not to assert my all or nothing approach to life on those close to me but shit just happens.

Not really into astrology but have found this thread really interesting just like many of your other threads mutant.

Good work

Getafix

• Like 1

Sagittatius rules thighs and hips I think.

I know being a Capricorn I was always having trouble with my knees before I got into tai chi.

I think a lot of my knee trouble come from swimming when I was young. I was a breaststroke swimmer. Back in the day when the style of kick caused people to end up having knee surgery.

If I'm thankful for anything its that tai chi fixed my knees.

Astrologers say moon rules emotions. Being an Aries moon I've hit my head by accident that many times when I've been a bit worked up.

• Like 1

"Being an Aries moon I've hit my head by accident that many times when I've been a bit worked up" lulz :)

. Pm'd

Edited by incognito

virgos are no more a thread... go sagi's , its a tight with cancers this time!

mushrooms. win.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

shitty reasoning behind the pcp... besides pcp is too rare to even bother...

anesthetics could never be like sagitarius...

stupid... they got meth and ritalin AND aderall ?? and capricorn gets ritalin?

bollocks

sagis should hav got mescaline and capricorns wine ... i thought leo, scorpio and aries were ok though...

Edited by mutant

yeah they got it all messed up

that's still what you look like though.

aquarius the last mystery that's gonna be solved... by sagi-scoprio detectives like me..

man you have no idea of what I look like... and to whom (not why)

just takin' the piss mutey ;)

edit: which means in plain english, i'm trying to be funny, no insult intended.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

:) nah, I am more like a stoned and drunk hippy on low dose psychs and on speed . no single drug could describe me. and certainly no anesthetic...

sagis-fire-multi-talented-mofos

• Like 1

Mute you are much awesome :)