The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

I also would be interested in meeting some new people.

Even though I joined a year ago and havent posted much I think I will be hanging around here from now on!!!

Somewhere by the harbour is always great on a sunny day.

Nowhere near copious amounts of people, please. I would much rather meet in a park somewhere, I like the idea of going to the Brooklyn/Berowra area, they have some nice views and parks over there.

Edited by Roopey
  • Like 1

If it is Brooklyn or Berowra, I'm car pooling with Someone or I won't be able to make yet another meet

How about long weekend? Or the one after.. I can pick people up anywhere from asquith north from train stations.. there are some really! Good spots at Brooklyn!

no chance i can go, but just to let you know the j3 x spach seedlings that i got from you are doing interesting things, they're lovin the warmer weather

cheers dude :wink:

post-9884-0-06169300-1317019302_thumb.jp

post-9884-0-26714900-1317019344_thumb.jp

post-9884-0-36358100-1317019482_thumb.jp

post-9884-0-06169300-1317019302_thumb.jpg

post-9884-0-26714900-1317019344_thumb.jpg

post-9884-0-36358100-1317019482_thumb.jpg

post-9884-0-06169300-1317019302_thumb.jpg

post-9884-0-26714900-1317019344_thumb.jpg

post-9884-0-36358100-1317019482_thumb.jpg

Edited by bulls on parade

Glad to hear.. pretty sure they were x super Pedro..

If not pc pachanoi! But yeah cool!

How about long weekend? Or the one after.. I can pick people up anywhere from asquith north from train stations.. there are some really! Good spots at Brooklyn!

Brooklyn seems to be a popular choice. I'm good for the weekend after long weekend. So either the 15th or the 16th is alright with me.

So I guess we could all meet at Brooklyn Park at ???AM/PM on the 15th or 16th if that weekend suites everyone,

I will be catching the train and that is a nice easy walk for me from Hawkesbury River station :lol:

Will be great to meet people from the forums

15th would be best as it leaves open the opportunity for fire on the beach camping and associated things..

Sounds good to me, does early afternoon sound like a good time to meet up? Say 2-3PM?

yeah 2-3 sounds good,

so camping saturday night? I will have to get an arsenal of supplies together :)

So it's going to be the weekend after the weekend after the long weekend? Has this become the spring camp now?

fire on the beach

It would have to be low-key, the bush fire danger period starts on the 1st of October (permit needed).

I'm only new around here but the 15th might be a bit difficult for me. Will try to move some things around to make it. Not sure about the camping but definately keen to come along. Anyone else here fish (seeing as we will be by the water I might bring a rod)?

I fish I'll bring some light gear and chuck a few squidgies around :)

and fire on the beach sounds nice

Fishing sounds fun! Never really tried it.. don't think this is the spring camp, perhaps a spring camp :)

Sweet. So we have:

15th October

Brooklyn Park @ 2PM

Fishing, Camping, Fire, and everyone bring a plant to share with someone (if you can't, that's OK)

I'm only new here myself, but I am really enjoying being a part of this community, so it'll be nice to meet some of you guys in person. :)

I'll try my best to make it, it would be nice to meet some of you guys and gals. :)

I was having a catch up with Toast on that day

Will really try to see if we both can make it.

I would fully like to catch up with Toby,and meeting new members is always good.

Drats, hope you guys can make it

Also just checked the ole fishing pole and two eyes rusted and have fallen off, will still be bringing a hand line though.

Should hopefully be good weather too

I was having a catch up with Toast on that day

Will really try to see if we both can make it.

I would fully like to catch up with Toby,and meeting new members is always good.

cool col! hope you guys make it down should be good..

Yep. I'll be there.

I'll try to get there - been too long since I've seen any other plant-heads. Perhaps some car-pooling is in order. I missed the last time we met a Brooklyn, so this should be fun.