The Corroboree
Vertmorpheus

Facebook Whoring

Maybe a good idea to just drop in and out every once and a while. and add whos there.

being the other side of the country to the majority of you guys sorta helps with me not being involved with any conspiracy. :)

other than trying to dominate to world with a cactus army. not that it's there yet, but i'm trying... mwah-hahahaha ;)

Fuck it, I just PM'd Vert and now you guys are making me paranoid! I already have left facebook once, talked myself back into it, and now I'm just confused.

Sorry guys

as I said, didn't want to spoil the fun

I use facebook and I'm 'friends' with a few ethnoheads.

But I think a group like this is making things just a bit too easy for the other team.

I was thinking the FBAE thing would be nice for day to day posting of lil tidbits, lifestyle things really... "today, I picked blabla, and made a tea, its nice" "I skinned my knee, and used this" etc... was going to make a few posties about recent forays into Aloe saponaria as a non irritant washing agent, berries for ink and whatnot... but figure yez'd be too worried about being locked up, to read it :P

ethnobotany CAN mean...yuccas, rather than pedros...

As for the linking of your ID here, with your iD there, itso nly as secure as the word of your last trade arrangement anyway, lets not get precious.

They can only fuck you for what you have (ok, ideally) so if you don't like a big hard legal one, maybe start flushing now...

VM

I agree, it isn't like this forum is automatically spook/fed/cop proof. Of course if you are taking measures to maintain your anonymity like using tor, heavily encrypting your PM's/emails etc, then you're probably not going to be that interested in facebook anyway. I don't have a problem because I don't do/own anything questionable. However, I would not want to be used to get to people here who want to remain unknown to the authorities, so I guess I'll have a think on it....

check out the facebook group:

nitrous oxide is not a laughing matter ... until you've taken it

Edited by twix elbert

I've been spending an awful lot of time on Facebook chess. PM me if you care to end my 13 game winning streak. :lol:

If any cool people could hook us up with some funky Facebooking action, that would be most excellent. PM me! Thanks muchly :lol:

Realise I'm new here but pm and i'll give you my details , I'm fucking so addicted to facebook

i don't aspire to become much in my life, but i've set my sights on having the biggest nitrous oxide fan club on facebook.

so far it's got 74 members, gotta have at least 95 to take the crown.

so please partake in celebrating this amazing hippie crack by joining the group: nitrous oxide is not a laughing matter... until you've taken it

i entered a texas hold'em game the other week.

i figure i'll quietly ignore every craze for a couple of years and then jump on in.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

If you guys are interested we have a Facebook cause happening it's called honouring the sacred plants...800 + members from around the world...we are hoping to use it as a space to discuss our rights and the plants rights...so i encourage people to come and post information...interesting stuff to do with plant based action...like richard kings stuff on wattle day etc...mucho amore Margaret...

Vert and Water - Add me in to ya facebook, for some reason I cant send a PM??

^^^ Likewise

Bad idea.

i don't aspire to become much in my life, but i've set my sights on having the biggest nitrous oxide fan club on facebook.

so far it's got 74 members, gotta have at least 95 to take the crown.

so please partake in celebrating this amazing hippie crack by joining the group: nitrous oxide is not a laughing matter... until you've taken it

Maybe you'd get more members if you delivered:

Gas Guzzlers - Nitrous Oxide

Gotta love Facebook.

Edited by JDanger

why do you need to facebook when your already in contact here?

• Like 1

yeah regulars can pm me for my Facebook or MSN id if anyone wants a chat or whatever