The Corroboree
Vertmorpheus

Facebook Whoring

whad all dis facebook deleting? the illuminati will find you anyway!

• Like 1

never had it never will, what i do, with who when and why is my business no-one elses, hell even photos of me are a very rare item, mum and dad got them when i was young but since about 16(now 46) i swear it would be hard to find any.

all that aside the object of my obsession is leaving her job for a new position and asked if i had facebook so we can keep in touch and i almost considered it but not even one of the cutest babes ive ever known can sway me.

when i leave this realm i shall leave nothing but a memory and if that aint strong enough to survive then it wasnt meant to.

• Like 1

...spacebook, wtf happend to myspace anyway?

• Like 1

I enjoyed myspace because you could do some of the coding your self and make it look atleast decent.. I didn't read anything in this thread just clicked on it because I seen Whoring in the tittle :P

• Like 1

lol facebook whoring is actually like craigslist whoring, where one will pretend to be a women, ie: you make a facebook account as a girl, invite as many guys as you can , then message them with something like "hey im bored wanna chat".... they say yes (obviously) and then you send them a affilitae link for a webcam chat room or adult match maker affiliate link, they click link and sign up and you get paid $1.....

black hat internet marketing tech...

aah ok, I had no idea.. Clever idea.. But very cheeky

ROFL ;)

Edited by vual

I can highly recommend Reddit as an alternative. Same(ish) stuff, less of the dramas that Facebook brings, less privacy concerns.

I've been on for two months or so... Facebook is balls in comparison.

I can highly recommend Reddit as an alternative. Same(ish) stuff, less of the dramas that Facebook brings, less privacy concerns.

I've been on for two months or so... Facebook is balls in comparison.

reddit whoring is much the same, reddit your affiliate link and make 10 new accounts and bump them up to the top... watch the traffic poor in.

reddit whoring is much the same, reddit your affiliate link and make 10 new accounts and bump them up to the top... watch the traffic poor in.

Disagree. Reddit has stuff in place to stop spamming of links. If you've made ten accounts, then thats ten karma. the stuff on the front page has 1500+ most of the time. I can see your point, but the time you'd spend making... what, hundreds, thousands of accounts honestly wouldn't be worth your time.

keeping a phony facebook account rules and allows you to be where you would care to - but some stuff still happen there, so....

weirdest thing ever,.... I cant get on Facebook. I think my comp somehow blocks facebook. I get emails from people on yahoo of facebook responses and I cant open the emails in yahoo. I google facebook to see if I can get on the FB site,... it doesnt even open FB in google searches,... my google browser simply doesnt respond/ freezes.

the only way I can get on FB is if I plug indirectly to the internet connection. but even then its ultra slow.

So through wireless I get -

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

when I look up Cant get onFB on google it doesnt allow met to enter on FB.

all other websites fine.

I am thinkinng that I am getting blocked, because my housemates can get on FB. If I am getting blocked ........ then there are 2 suspects.

keeping a phony facebook account rules and allows you to be where you would care to - but some stuff still happen there, so....

I have an account in a similar name. i wouldn't give all that information out to a faceless company with who knows what privacy policies.

Every few weeks i will check it for important invites and thats about it.

If you know me you probably know my phone number.......

did u add me vert? or have i asked the wrong dude to be my friend? i just took it for granted u were the suave good lookin one. i dig fb, its like a time warp, all ur relos and schoolmates come out of the woodwork catch up with heaps of peeps from ur past.

half of sab is on there! sina has a nice pic all done up in a tux, worth signing up 4 that alone!

I went to add a Swedish friend once and sent the request to the wrong person. What made it worse was that I wrote "Jag vill bröstknulla dig" when I sent the request which means "I want to breastfuck you" (my friend taught me all of the important things in Swedish). To explain the situation, there were only 4 results when I searched for his name and 3 had pictures which weren't of him and I assumed the one without a picture was him. He laughed hard when we realised I sent it to the wrong guy. Not surprisingly the guy didn't respond to my request although it could've been worse if the guy was actually happy about what I had to say.

• Like 1

I love it,.... helps me keep up to date on many things. also use it to set appointments with my real life social groups. I dont keep FB and SAB seperate,...cept that I dont go out promoting it to just anyone either.

I only talk about psygoodies in a more research/medicinal way on FB,.... try to keep it more acceptable for the general public.

Edited by woof woof woof

Since deactivating my Facebook profile over a year ago, I've learnt 2 main things:

1) Facebook 'friends' aren't really friends

2) When you leave Facebook, everyone assumes you've just fallen off the face of the earth / died and doesn't bother contacting you.

I already knew point 1, but, the last 12 months or so has shown me the extent to which this is true.

• Like 5

Sigh!

I ended up giving in. but not my real name. and have found it surprisingly helpful, and a bit of fun. It's nice to see what other people are up to.

But as far as personal info im still sceptical about what to share. They must be getting some data mining nuggets.

Cheers.

this is facebook mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh!

I ended up giving in. but not my real name. and have found it surprisingly helpful, and a bit of fun. It's nice to see what other people are up to.

But as far as personal info im still sceptical about what to share. They must be getting some data mining nuggets.

Cheers.

Pretty much this....

PM me if you want to get yer whore on.

Most people don’t realize that Facebook (FB) can continue to monitor their internet activity, even if they are no longer logged into the site.

Using “Facebook Connect,” and other social plug-ins, Facebook is able to set up a cookie on any site that has a “Like” or “share” button, giving Facebook access to a startling amount of user information. Technically, the purpose of these plug-ins is to authenticate users, but it still has the ability to collect personal information such as the IP address of your computer, browsing data, outside login information, phone numbers, etc.

The cookie, known as the “datr” cookie, has been a controversial topic for the past year. Using this cookie, among other things, Facebook knows what you have read on a web page even if you did not click the “like” button. As the Wall Street Journal reported, “for this to work, a person only needs to have logged into Facebook or Twitter once in the past month. The sites will continue to collect browsing data, even if the person closes their browser or turns off their computers.”

To help users control how and when their information is tracked and distributed, companies such as Abine and Ghostery have developed tools that allow users to block Facebook social plug-ins, cookies, and other trackers.

I really enjoy stalking hillbilly and marcel on fb.

Fb is what it is, I know if I can't get in contact with fiends and family via conventional methods I can always get em on facie. I even get to see eg's sexy face.

I just saw a friend's gardenining exploits on facebook and spied a lovely Nuytsia floribunda in his yard, he has no idea what it is lol

so see, facebook is good

Disagree. Reddit has stuff in place to stop spamming of links. If you've made ten accounts, then thats ten karma. the stuff on the front page has 1500+ most of the time. I can see your point, but the time you'd spend making... what, hundreds, thousands of accounts honestly wouldn't be worth your time.

its called paying for VPNS or sniffing large numbers of ip ranges for ports that suggest there are proxys running there. there are many bots that can be used to make 1.5k accounts all from a different IP.... i know cause i worked in web automation coding these said bots in c# ^_^

• Like 1

there are some great groups on Facebook when may are connected.. one particular one is great