The Corroboree
mutant

What zodiac sign are you?

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

come on fuckerzzzzzzzz

5000 views and so few astrological comments?

HEY

I am referring especially to people who were born near 1980, december 1979 in particular. What a fucking strange day.

DID YOU HAVE A STRANGE DAY WITHIN LAST / NEXT 48 HOURS?

I still haven't checked what the 'sky' looks like today. Dont like that kind of astrology.

where the fuck is racketenmenschen or whatever he was called? this dude knew about this stuffs

fuck, this is the research we got to go dudes.

fuck ingesting more psychedelics, psychs are for determining/re-assurement for the destination and calibration purposes.

sometimes much more importat stuff happens under the green herb influence.

noone?

these were the ancient gods, the planets, fuck spirits

have the fucking spirits, and you you're getting noise, it might be because the planets do not communicate very well.

sun = basic , solid self

moon = emo self

mercury = spirit self

and so much more, from multiple creterions in the chart.

archetypes of human spirit is the thing here.

fuck the 3 types of personality of aristotelis

astrology tracks the countless possibilities , 'allows' free will and under the right mood, encourages unity, love and understanding of oneother.

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, and rather love it

I believe that astrology was deliberately distorted through commercial monthly/ weekly / daily astrology columns which appeared only in the 19th century. I believe astrology is more powerful than 10 religions together, and that its one of the most awesomely provocateurish subjects to bring forth, since most people are

ASHAMED

to admit they have belief or they have considered noted the 'coincidences' tracked by astrology

or rather dismissed astrology among other studid shit people believe and never bothered to check out their natal chart for themselves, like I was

ancient greek philosophers gave a great deal of shit about 'know thy self'

well not anymore, now we are only trying to overcome the crisis, a task that seems unreachable

well not for me, I am selling cacti through ebay.

i am 33 and have to earn something , sorry to do that, btw pach crest sells like a bitch in ebay europe. many australians bid

seems the costums are not so strict after all ;)

• Like 1

I have a question for our in house astrology expert - mutant.

So the positions of the sun, moon and planets at your time of birth effect the person you become..

But what about babies who are cut out? Ciscerian section babies.

They are not entereing the world at the naturally intended time for their birth, but rather when a doctor decides the time is right. How (if at all) would this affect your development as a person?

Am i making sense, or should i rephrase my question?

I believe that your experience of birth goes a long way towards shaping you as a person, and c- sections seem highly un-natural to me.

What if your birth was 'scripted' to take place at a particular moment, and you were cut out before you were ready? Wouldn't that change your experience and path in life greatly?

• Like 1

libra here

good at communicating/socializing (questionable), excellent mediator, always reasonable, good at seeing all sides of an argument, often indecisive, strives for balance in all things, etc

I don't know, it's pretty accurate but I never believed in star signs too much. Sweeping statements that are easy to identify with, and made up by columnists are hard for me to trust

twinzies

Scarecrow

excellent mediator, always reasonable, good at seeing all sides of an argument, often indecisive, strives for balance in all things

are spot on Libra stereotypes

fuck the columnists, thats not astrology, this magazine stuff appeares in the last century or so. Astrology is totally not that.

Bogfrog

this is logical and often asked.

the answer is that the 'right' time of birth is the one we are actually coming out. the true time we're coming, is the time of the true chart. so if the doc decides to bring us out 4 hours earlier or something, than yes, this will change the whole chart starting from the ascedant. I guess this thing "he was supposed to be born then" is not really important.

note that there an opinion that states the ascedant and planets - houses chart affects us much more that tha planets signs chart which is what is considered by most astrologers and the semi-educated public.

I agree that c-section is kind-of un-natural especially as it seems to be overused in my country for stupid reasons most of the times

but at the same time

I am not sure I know what "the right time" to come out is.

Maybe the over use of c-section could explain the awful picture of our species.

but surely, through strict controlled birth , astrology and c-sections, we could give birth to people with certain traits in their character... boy that would be a nightmare... unless us psychedelic people controled the whole fucking thing

yep this is the first thought that struck my mind when I realised I was starting to believe in astrology: that it could be used totally fascistically or it could be used for the greatest reasons {some 2 years ago it was}.

On the other hand, maybe the true chart is formed by both concieving time and true birth time.

It would make more sense, but who said it has to make senst to use? does it make sense when the famale mantis eats the male after mating?

feel free to ask anything

but I am not trying to convince anyone, nor I want to try

hehe,.. the cappi's are more or less a mystery,...... I like it that way...... ;-)

I am not sure I know what "the right time" to come out is.

feel free to ask anything

but I am not trying to convince anyone, nor I want to try

By the right time i meant the time that natural birth would have taken place without medical intervention. For some reason i think that major events like conception and birth are in a way 'scripted' to occur at particular moments. But thats just my thinking. I have no way to back it up.

Wow so you learnt everything you know about astrology in only 2 years? Here i was thinking you must have studied it most of your life :)

I don't feel the need to be convinced, i'm just open to exploring possibilities.

I know i have a copy of my astrological chart somewhere, and i don't have a clue what any of it means, its just all numbers, lines and symbols, and my mum doesn't remember my time of birth so i cant really just create another one if i cant find it. I feel like there could be some potentially useful information encoded within it.

Say, IF i can find my chart, do you think you would have a look at it for me some time and at least tell me the basics of what it means.

I don't know anything other than i'm a leo, which as you have said before doesn't give much tailored information, and i thought it should be pretty simple for you to take a look and say "your ascendant is this " etc, cause to me its like a foreign language.

I'd still have to find it first though.

Edited by bogfrog

Scarecrow

are spot on Libra stereotypes

fuck the columnists, thats not astrology, this magazine stuff appeares in the last century or so. Astrology is totally not that.

I figured as much. I don't really know of a reliable source of information for this kind of thing, this kind of crap is basically all I've ever seen on the subject. If you can recommend a website that's more true to actual astrology, I'd be happy to check it out.

Sure, Scarecrow

I learnt much stuff from here

its a good site.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/

BUT, I am not sure if anyone can delve into this stuffs without having created his natal chart using the CORRECT time

then you have to understand basic concepts.

so many sites offer a computerised list of texts generated from the chart

but computers cannot compute chart/personality synthesis.

manual approach by humans works so much better

====

Bogfrog

yes the chart is a valuable source if information of your inner self and workings. The most exciting thing is that it can explain and analyse more particular areas of interest. There's a LOT of information in there.

So, if you find the chart - please do!

not only can I read it for you , but I could try to recover the approximate time of birth, and maybe validate the accuracy of that chart. Theoretically, I could even correct it.

How did you draw the chart back then? Could the time of your birth be in some of the early health insurance or birth book ? Some mothers/families/people keep that for memorandums. maybe you can find the time there.

But, till then

you can have the Sun moon Mercury Venus Mars positions on the signs, even without knowing the time.

The moon is sometimes as important as the sun sign, or more, so....

the birth time is pretty important beacuse it defines the second chart, the planets in the houses chart. The ascedant is also very important part of a chart. these all depend by the accurate time. well it can have a +- 15 minute, even 30 minutes in some occasions, and its still processable...

cheers

also scarecrow, to prevent a misunderstanding

the Libra stereotypes are true, no bullshit ( I was refering to the weekly columns and such)

but only to the clean/true Libra character.

if you are Libra with moon in Leo and sagitarian ascedant, lets say, then its sure you will have all those stereotypes of Libra diminished or not at all in some special degree.

it all boils down to the INDIVIDUAL chart

and the sun sign is only an important part of it, but its by no means definate by itself, well not always...

About the seemingly impressive knowledgfe I gathered about astrology in 2 years or so...

I can explain both literally and astrologically

why this happened.

literally

I am smart, deeply explorative that is I explore deep too, not only surface, with relatively few ethical barriers when I research something

prone to an accelerated speed of learning, anyways, and I am good at that and the techology AKA interent makes all the difference.

most of all, I have a long history of wanting to understand why people behave how the behave, long before I had the slightest interest on astrology. and so, knowing about psychology, psychiatry , and even knowledge about psychoactive drugs and how peoples history with drugs reveal stuff about themselves and so. In years of these kinds of interests, I have become a very good amateur analyst of human soul , human crisis, human psycho-malfunction.

and I am still not so modest!

astrologically

double sagitarian AKA ultimate philosopher, enthousiastic and universal, representative of a higher spirituallity, with scorpio elements, deepening the character and the investigator skills and intelligence, mercury conjunct uranus, this aspect gives even larger tone to the intellegence. The slight or not so slight Piscean elements I got also help to intuition, emotional intelligence, and the three together, sagittarian, scorpio and pisces are thge most suitable persons to talk about spirituality and religion.

if you also addthe 4 positions in Virgo which is supposed to be giving great importance todetails and capaleof processing details and such, then you got me.

the fire element in my chart makes me an enthousiastic dude. So, when something interests me, I persue it with the largest enthousiasm. So results occur. In fact, I am one of the most enthousiastic dudes I know. I drink enthousiastically, I smoke ethousiastically, and I let enthousiasm lead me in many parts of my life....

as a leo [and because I do have moon in leo] , boggifroggy you are supposed to feel that enthousiasm and joyfulness of Leo, especially if you got other fire positions too.

so 9 years in mushrooms

5 years in cacti

2 years on astrology

that's why I called myself a multi talented mofo!

i also love to be considered as a dude with lots of interests, not the dude who is ace with something, say, mushrooms

universe we are coming!!

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

Sure, Scarecrow

I learnt much stuff from here

its a good site.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/

BUT, I am not sure if anyone can delve into this stuffs without having created his natal chart using the CORRECT time

then you have to understand basic concepts.

so many sites offer a computerised list of texts generated from the chart

but computers cannot compute chart/personality synthesis.

manual approach by humans works so much better

Hmm, would a chart generated by a website still be accurate, if I were to disregard its descriptions? Might need to dig up my birth certificate.

also scarecrow, to prevent a misunderstanding

the Libra stereotypes are true, no bullshit ( I was refering to the weekly columns and such)

but only to the clean/true Libra character.

if you are Libra with moon in Leo and sagitarian ascedant, lets say, then its sure you will have all those stereotypes of Libra diminished or not at all in some special degree.

it all boils down to the INDIVIDUAL chart

and the sun sign is only an important part of it, but its by no means definate by itself, well not always..

All right, that makes sense.

Hmm, would a chart generated by a website still be accurate, if I were to disregard its descriptions?

of course!

we all get charts from computer programms nowdays. In the old days they had to calculate them using tables manually.

How did you draw the chart back then? Could the time of your birth be in some of the early health insurance or birth book ? Some mothers/families/people keep that for memorandums. maybe you can find the time there.

But, till then

you can have the Sun moon Mercury Venus Mars positions on the signs, even without knowing the time.

The moon is sometimes as important as the sun sign, or more, so....

the birth time is pretty important beacuse it defines the second chart, the planets in the houses chart. The ascedant is also very important part of a chart. these all depend by the accurate time. well it can have a +- 15 minute, even 30 minutes in some occasions, and its still processable...

cheers

Hi! I talked to my mum and she actually does remember the exact time.

The chart i had was done for me by a family friend on the computer when i was quite young, i had a look for it but couldnt track it down.

Is there any online generator which would be helpful?

Edited by bogfrog

1991 OMG, and you already have such a lovely cactus and plant passion?

little one bogfrog. now I like you even more!

I am already feeling a grandfather.

going to the GH now, will get back to ya later

• Like 1

hey sorry forgot about it

you got to give the city of birth too...

I already checked wellington and Auckland to get an idea...

moon is gemini, I dont see this changing

mercury and venus and mars are Virgos

i can relate with most of the signs you got.

ascedant is libra.

you seem to be NOT a characteristic Leo, that is not a BOLD leo.

that means you might have leo's stereotypes not so apparent in your character or even not at all.

deep down though, your ego is leo

so , you need at least to be admired from time to time or you will wither and die!

lol

I am just being poetic, y'know I never had a course in self-help mentality or psychotherapy and all. Being harsh is one of my methods to be accurate, even though I could be unfair, but willing to correct that!

I am still treating some signs harshly, maybe be cause I havent completely understood them.

got to ask stuff, boggie!

Edited by mutant

Hahaha very apt. Yes you are right in saying being admired is important to me. Leads me into trouble sometimes too.

City is ...

Coool this is exciting.

Edited by bogfrog

the ascedant has moved a lot, its still in libra, but relatively close To virgo.

We expect the Virgo element to be quite bold.

Please ask some questions about yourself you would like analysed / areas of life / behaviour in certain aspects of life etc.

A simple approach (simplistic we could say is the following)

Leo sun in 11 house

so a Leo ego with Aquarius needs [automatically this is a less egotistical Leo, less prone to be oppressive. Being opresive would be rather not fulfilling for him]

Moon Gemini in 9th

a strong gemini influence on the map, not the best position that it is in moon though. You might have difficulty expressing emotions, but you are an intelligent and enthousiast talker. Leo sun might help with expressing emotions. The 9th house is a Sagitarian position, and show an affliction of your deepest and instincual self for philosophy / higher spirituality / religion, all these and more belong in the 9th house.

The Libra ascedant controls a rather enthousiastic character. Both enthousiasm of strength of Leo and talkative but rather shallow Gemini are contradicted by the Libra which wants to be balanced and dislikes extreme positions. We could say scedants is 95% libra and 5% Virgo

there's also a stellium , mercury,. venus and mars in Virgo. This is a very strong position.

Your patches of plants and all indicate you are organised and tend to be tidy.

Its a interesting chart (pretty interesting to me cause I can identify with almost all the signs you got)

with elements of

leo

virgo

libra

sagittarius and aquarius in a lesser degree.

of course these all are a bit general and limited.

This is an 'easy' chart that is an 'easy' life , a lucky chart if you will. But, sometimes the easy charts = easy life might bring more problems in the long run, and it can be true

but all in all, a good chart is a lucky life

and with a positive aspect , an * , I dont know how its called, between sun and moon , this is one of the prettiest charts I have seen.

lol you also got a trine mercury uranus

fuck so many similarities and common aspects. also an awesome aspect, I have it too :P well I got the conjuction

I really can operate better when facing questions about specific things regarding a character .

So, ask them

the ascedant has moved a lot, its still in libra, but relatively close To virgo.

We expect the Virgo element to be quite bold.

Please ask some questions about yourself you would like analysed / areas of life / behaviour in certain aspects of life etc.

A simple approach (simplistic we could say is the following)

Leo sun in 11 house

so a Leo ego with Aquarius needs [automatically this is a less egotistical Leo, less prone to be oppressive. Being opresive would be rather not fulfilling for him]

Moon Gemini in 9th

a strong gemini influence on the map, not the best position that it is in moon though. You might have difficulty expressing emotions, but you are an intelligent and enthousiast talker. Leo sun might help with expressing emotions. The 9th house is a Sagitarian position, and show an affliction of your deepest and instincual self for philosophy / higher spirituality / religion, all these and more belong in the 9th house.

The Libra ascedant controls a rather enthousiastic character. Both enthousiasm of strength of Leo and talkative but rather shallow Gemini are contradicted by the Libra which wants to be balanced and dislikes extreme positions. We could say scedants is 95% libra and 5% Virgo

there's also a stellium , mercury,. venus and mars in Virgo. This is a very strong position.

Your patches of plants and all indicate you are organised and tend to be tidy.

Its a interesting chart (pretty interesting to me cause I can identify with almost all the signs you got)

with elements of

leo

virgo

libra

sagittarius and aquarius in a lesser degree.

of course these all are a bit general and limited.

This is an 'easy' chart that is an 'easy' life , a lucky chart if you will. But, sometimes the easy charts = easy life might bring more problems in the long run, and it can be true

but all in all, a good chart is a lucky life

and with a positive aspect , an * , I dont know how its called, between sun and moon , this is one of the prettiest charts I have seen.

lol you also got a trine mercury uranus

fuck so many similarities and common aspects. also an awesome aspect, I have it too :P well I got the conjuction

I really can operate better when facing questions about specific things regarding a character .

So, ask them

Hmm. I find it interesting what you say about an 'easy life' or an 'easy chart' as that would definitely not be how i would describe what i have experienced of life so far. Pretty much from birth, even before it has been the exact opposite of easy. Not saying you're wrong, it just sticks out to me, as i thought that struggle would have been quite evident. I hope that this means my life from here in will be easier, but to be honest the older i get, the more complex it is to achieve contentment and happiness, juggling so many aspects at once.

I suppose the only questions i have are:

Do you see any obvious personality traits / dispositions / influences that are likely to give me grief in the future if they are not acknowledged and worked on?

I am indeed not good with expressing emotions, in fact at times so withdrawn from them that i do not even notice or completely deny my own emotions, yet other people can pick up on them clearly.

But i have found the first step to altering negative patterns is acknowledging that they are even there.

So do you see any glaringly obvious negative patterns/ tendencies in my chart?

AND

What is a stellium?

Cheers mutant. I appreciate this a lot. Its not making perfect sense to me, but the parts that do make sense very clearly fit with my perception.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

I could talk hours about this stuff ! well its more difficult writing on the fucking pc.

Once you asked two questions now and told me you dont feel your life to be lucky, its much more interesting to me. I will try to unfold more in some of the chart's main parts of importance

ok you got 2 difficult aspects . they're not painless but there are plenty of cool aspects to help you! Maybe I was influenced by the "score" of the site I used - f.e. gives you 110 points for the uranus Neptune conjuction you got ... anywayz...

I have seen some charts that are unlucky, contrary to yours, that is with many difficult aspects, like "the planets dont communicate well AKA the parts of your self do not communicate so well". They also have good aspects but they also have several difficult ones, and some times lots of important ones... Some of them are charts of people who have lost a child, of people who have been diagnosed as psychotics and and spent time locked, and all. Of course I cannot know , nor you can tell me about your whole life in the forum, lol!

So I dont know what each one means by struggling or suffering. Here in greece everyone is bitching about the crisis and is generally pissed off / sad / freeked out etc. Me as a genuinely optimistic person (Sagi asc sagi moon leo) I understand and I am thankful I have had such a nice family and be able to do my thing in such a harsh and pessimistic "air". I have been lucky and I acklowledge that. And this despite we are really different persons with my dad or me and my mom.

So I dont know about lucky and struggle, but say {rhetorically asking)

are you parents divorced or were / are they fighting ?

have you considered yourself unlucky LOTS OF TIMES? compared to what?

AN easy chart might mean a life without real big problems, but that could also show a somewhat 'spoilt' child or a child that has been raised very carefully and snsibly, that is not used to difficulties. So when difficulties arise later in life, the struggle is too much for them. Could be lots of things...

an easy chart might mean that you might have some stress or struggle in life, or A LOT , but you're well equipped to handle it.

luck is a difficult concept to concieve. I only understood what the fuck luck was with the help of astrology.

Luck is a way of seeing the world and life. Its not magical blessing. Its a personality trait, being lucky

and of course this is associated with sagitarian positions.

you got two main sagitarian positions,

the moon in 9th house

and the Jupiter sun conjuction is the other...

I always say this for fun that Sagitarius is any chart, in any position helps you. heck even jupiters bad aspects are still lucky and helping in some way.

really! especially the rest of the outter planets are considered dark planets, I guess because when the are bad aspected with sun or moon , they hit hard. Uranus, Pluto, especially Saturn, but also Neptune are also considered pretty dark. Not jupiter, lol.

so awesome of a sign is sagittarius! :P

so I learnt one thing "an easy chart" might mean lots of things, so I'd better stop using the term.

I have also been shown a chart of a girl which was born with a very serious disease, dont know what. The chart is a "lucky" one.. I dont know what to make of all these, as I could not learn more about the girl and her life but I guess you dont know if you dont know the person, and how it lives its life till the end of it.

I cannot talk about future and I cannot be fortune teller. But I can talk generally about your inner self and inner workings . I only accept an astrology as a tool and and aids for knowing ourselves, thus gaining wisdom and making wisest choices while walking the path of life.

So you want pain huh?

Its the easiest part for me to look for potential bad parts in a chart. The thing about lucky charts is that the good parts/aspects largely ecxeed the negative ones. Its not the negative ones tend to exist. But then its easy to find negatives and/or contradictions in an 'easy' chart.

but , before personalising it again, dont think of it as "negative" , not necessarily.

take it as difficult.

this polarity good - bad helps (me) a lot to form a quick list of parameters and need to somehow be filled to form a relatively detailed synthesis of different positions... I guess it works in some similar way to real astrologers... ......

so....

yes there are 2 very obvious difficult aspects

sun square pluto

this might be pretty dark at times, dark thoughts, wicked stuff they say pluto brings...

my ex had a similar aspect

probably brings inner tension from time to time or something

read this - read the square only!

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html

and

moon square mars

also an interesting aspect bringing again some kind of tension.

read this - read the square only!!

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonmarsaspects.html

I did a quick scanning, didn't feel like going to the thorny parts, lol

I might have overlooked them and might have overestimated Leo as your sun sign. I like leo and I have moon in leo trine to sun, forming a neat bonding with sagittarian mentality.

then there might be diffuculty because Leo is in 11th. That's a contradiction. This aquarian position here shows that the leo has to supress a big part of his egoism to find true hapiness in life - aquarian happiness is collective and doing stuff about the common good, leo is egoist and want to be followed or at least be given attention themselves = PROBLEM

so

since the two bad aspects might bring on tension

we might wanna check for potential

Signs associated with tension and/or neurotic complexes / symptoms.

and yep

there you are, you got all three signs , suspect of potential problems

DISCLAIMER: not all Virgos are hypohondriacs and have some hidden fear, not all geminis are pathologically anxious and not all Aquariums are depressed. Not at all. My astrology point of view has to do with whole charts, not isolated signs...

I suspect that positions associated with these signs might be more prone to some disposition if they are aspected with lots of really difficult positions. In your occasion, moon in gemini might be suspect.

so what do these signs show off when badly aspected? Some consider them their worse traits. I am not so sure.

Gemini (your moon, also struck with a difficult aspect with, but helped a bit by the * with the sun, also Mars is helped in the powerfull stellium in Virgo) : nervousness, restlessness, scattered thought -associated neurosis: anxiety

Virgo: hypohondriac, overly critical, unpleasantly eccentric -associated neurosis: fear

Aquarius (you got one position of it but an important one nevertheless): cyclothyme, deeply humanitarian and intelligent - associated neurosis: depressive tendencies.

Oh you asked what a stellium is?

the stellium is a triple conjuction that is

your stellinum is a

mars conjunct venus

mars conjunct mercury

mercury conjunct venus

if you draw you map in a astrosite you will see. the planets are really close to one another, and they are all in the virgo sign and inthe 12th house.

the thing is , it is formed in the 12th, pisces house, house of introvertion , secludity, god or the transcedence and institutions like hospital , jails - you name it :P pun unintended.

also uranus forms 3 triangles with the stellium, empowering it even more, I guess in a good way. this point at the chart, the stelium that is is pretty important.

but its too big for me to analyse. I have to draw schematics and have specific questions and details about the chart parts involved with the stellium. which is

the 12 th house

the virgo mentality (the stellium is in virgo) - associated with planets

mercury (spirit, intellligence) , which is also the ruler or virgo, thus enhancing it more

mars (persons action, activity, male attraction in Females) ,

venus (persons affiliation with aesthetics, in what ways you deeply like to have a good time, spend you money, earn your money from, females attraction in Males)

4th house , the home, family, begining of life and ending of life. this is where Uranus is sitting and forming the good aspects (trine/triangle) to the stellium

so if you searching negative peaks, then all these points are worth looking at. sorry if I made some mistake or some under the influence assumptions, but believe me it works faster like this.

and by reading your map I am seeing you like it fast and you're bored if things are too easy or predictable. Or something like that.

Also I assume that a person with, potentially, some potential inner tension would be helped by doing energetic and passionate things.

I really cannot think of better ways to self-helping oneself to inner piece and calibration, than being involved with some piece of "art" or whatever , or caring for plants, making a stone patch of wonderful exotic strange and useful plants , you name it.

the 12th house is also associated with artistic tallents as well as all piscean positions. and drugs. :innocent_n:

And I assume that is a strong piscean position.

lol, thats why I wanted to see charts of SABErs to see association with pisces positions... you are guilty , despite you're a leo. !!! lol

proceed with further questions if you like. or send PM

I know my attitude is crude and harsh and its the only way I know so far, at least I am honest and admitting my newbieness in all these.

Come on come on, show off your piscean shits..

Ok what about my self?? yep, I got to.

well I got two major piscean positions. Mercury, the spirit and intelligence is in the 12th. this would supposedly make me introverted combined with a couple other things. But my mercury is also scorpio and conjunct with uranus, so these are considered helping hands. Of course, a tamperament like mine, however shy it is, in time it will find a way of expressing it self.

the other is sun conjunct with Neptune in the 1st house. pretty strong affiliation, loosens a bit the egotistical related traits, and installs a neptunian mentality, and much more accute sensing of 'vibes'.

so, there you have it, I am guilty too..

Edited by mutant

I never realised how intricate this all was hey.

The link regarding the sun-pluto very much answers my question, and many many other things you have mentioned ring true from my experience. I am a distinguished fault finder and inevitably focus on the negatives. Just the sort of insight i was asking for, ironic huh? That i ask you for the negatives in my chart, and your answer shows that i look for the negatives too much :P

I dont have any further questions, you see it really only just dawned on me how complex this is. I'll be doing a lot of reading up as soon as my exams are finished, so thank you for stimulating my interest.

And you know what, i like it that you are blunt and harsh, (not even harsh really) or maybe i should say "to the point". Honestly i find it refreshing, there are too many folk out there pretending they have all the answers, when its truly not possible.

All and all, i send you a big thank you mutant. :worship: It has been nice waking up each day and reading your interpretations. I feel my interest has been sufficiently stimulated and i'm hungry for more.

I dont like the idea of prescribing to any particular belief system, but rather being informed by many, so thanks for showing me a new avenue to be informed by :)

Whatever you do in life i feel as though you are blessing to those who surround you. Kudos to you :)

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

For what it's worth BF you come across as a sweet, kind and intelligent being.

Seems you have transcended the limitations that your life has put on you.

That's true evolution and kudos to you.

I've said it before and ill say it again,

Nature rewards courage, your a living example of that.

Shine on.

• Like 2