The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

I am a better zodiac sign than you are

Why Astrology Isn't Real Science

Inco>>

About the carrer thing - lol, but I have thought about it, but I would not like to use it that way..

I might start a non-profit blog If I had a couple fellas to collaborate...

but I would like to do a more entertaining , not so objective , humourous project on it..

I actually have written some texts in greek, saying how ALL signs are fuckin arseholes in one way or another..

change>>

now who said its a science? its a technique, I am tired of all this scientifism material, they're all over the internet

• Like 1

Bah don't listen to em mute-Dogg we love what you do :) your the most awesome astrologer I know :)

Haters gonna hate and all :)

• Like 1

PS: Has to be said sagittarians like aquariums

No shit.. I met an aquarium just this weekend and she gives me butterflies like I'm back in school..

Checked our horoscope compatability cause I'm a sucker for that kind of thing and it appears to be a good mix by the stars..

I sure hope aquariums like sagis as much as we like them ;)

• Like 1

You really are an awesome astrologer Mutant. Mad skills.

Now tell me the good news and bad news about Leo's aye?

I am Leo sun.

Ascendant Virgo.

Moon in Gemini. (hence the wordiness)

Mercury in Virgo.

Mars in Virgo.

Venus in Virgo. (all those last three Virgo-ness's in 12th house)

Can't remember the rest of the top of my head

Apart from Jupiter in Leo and Pluto in Scorpio.

So I got lotsa that manic Virgo energy, balanced out a bit by the other tings..

When I first talked to ya in another astrology thread a couple years back it was the first real exposure I had. Set me off on a search.

I now love astrology and find much usefulness in it. I go through phases or borderline obsessiveness with it, and then won't pay much attention for a while...but I do this with all things.

• Like 1

Yer I've met a freaking awesome aquarian as well :)

• Like 2

lol one website actually states Pisces key attribute is 'moist'

Pisces is the hostess with the moistest

• Like 2

the most EASILY moisted? scorpio and capricorn.. but it has to do with chemistry

mystical>> they sure aq's love us as well, could't go other wise... they even love us propably more than we do...

bogfrog I love you...

well I am too drunk and shit to really reply to astro-stuffz

just love ya, wish you were here,,

with so much virgo, you must be beautiful [[self cencoriship]]

I am really 420 beer phase...

Edited by mutant
  • Like 2

Hey mutant my ex is Virgo, super beautiful, and you guessed it, dd to e.. Hahaha

• Like 1

Hah... thanks mutant. Its very nice you sayin you love me and all and i love ya right back.

But Meanwhile the hyperaware and cunning virgo in me deduces that this is really a ploy to make the pride and vanity of leos self evident through my response..

While your speaking of those wiley aquariums.. i have come to especially appreciate their unique, kick-ass value this year. I spent a fair amount of time this summer properlly getting to know and appreciate an aquarian friend. She is a hybrid metal-head/fire hippy who had always intimidated me a little, then when we spent some time hanging out and i discover she loves classical music as much as metal and trance, reads books like nobodies business, is a pro at fire poi, rope dart and hoop, has a degree in psycholgy, is obessed with classics and mythology but is also an extreme skeptic, yet more openminded than most people i have met. Wtf. Usually those things wud only fit in four people.

Then i realise my mum is dating an aquarian and my friend who i now live next door to is an aquarian, and somehow all though they are each incomparably unique people they show very much the same traits, so many contrasts and surprises. So clearly focussed on going about their business in the way THEY choose.. so inquiring, always making assessments and testing theories, yet unattatched to developing set belief systems. Dynamic is the impression i get i guess. But erratic if not chanelling as that energy into something they find meaningful and rewarding.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 2

sorry about yesterday boggie, too drunk .. sometimes writing shit online is too easy when drunk...

Leos are very compatible with Aquariums, be it friends lovers, relatives

I like Leo's pride and egoism.. While he needs to be the center of attention, and enjoys it, he is difficult to misunderstand or make a scene, because of that very pride. Its the same with leo's jealousy, its subtle and proud, unlike say Taurus or even worse scoprio jealousy...

They are also creative and prone to be hedonists, also linked with artistical creation and all things that are recreation, as is their house, the 5th, which is very linked with recreation and creativity.

peace, out

It has to be a sagittarian trait to put your foot in your mouth so to speak as well. I'm a shocker for it like our friend here Mute-Dogg

• Like 1

yeah a trademark of us... Sagi's are even supposed to even be inappropriate even if they apologise for being extra cynical or inappropriate..

PS what a stupid phrase.... well, greek's such a nice and rich language... american colloquial seemed always so stupid to me... is this phrase australian? uk? Had to look it up...

It's a full moon mute lets go clime some big Greek hill and howl at the moon brother OWOOOOooOOoooOOoOoOO

Sags are the bombdiggerty.

He ain't heavy, he's my mute-Dogg.

• Like 1

Maybe put your foot in your mouth cos you said something so stupid anything you continue to say will make it sound more stupid ;) so it would even be better for you in the present situation to PUT A FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH than continue with it and here's another one just COP IT ON THE CHIN ;)

I fuken love you man you are cool in my books :)

Oh I was explaining the term not sayin u are stoopid we all know u ain't.

hmm I guess it makes some sense , but not exactly how you explained it... you say something so inapproriate that it chokes you.. and since foot is also a metric unit... ;) I think it might refer more to bigmouth gone seriously wrong... its probably a reference to the size of inappropriateness...

"Sagi's are even supposed to even be inappropriate even if" lol, I wont edit this out, 3 fucken evens in a row, :P

• Like 1

I would change sagi to "happy cunt" leo to "proud cunt" and aquarium to "confused and confusing cunt"

other than that I like!

cancer, I would also say "sensitive cunt"

Edited by mutant