The Corroboree
bullit

thank fuck its friday

my line of work doesnt recognize weekends or PUBlic hols :blink:

and fuk niteshaft :wave-finger: nite= fun time or should i say gold digging time :innocent_n:

I used to love working nightshift. There's something unspeakably profound about the silence of 3am. Feels peaceful I think. But it does kinda fuck with the rest of your life. If I only had to do it a couple shifts a week I reckon I'd be sweet as gravy

• Like 2

I used to love night shift, until the supervisor realised I only did it to get away from her... Then she put me straight back onto day shift.

F#kn B**ch!

I used to love working nightshift. There's something unspeakably profound about the silence of 3am. Feels peaceful I think. But it does kinda fuck with the rest of your life. If I only had to do it a couple shifts a week I reckon I'd be sweet as gravy

mmmmmmmm gravy :drool2:

• Like 2

can i declare wed the new friday?

Fuk u guys And this mythical Friday!

• Like 1

well i for one cant wait for 8am!!! weekend time, although last thursday i slept 16hr! 12hrs solid, 4hrs then 4hrs

felt so good too!

• Like 1

Ur evil

can i declare wed the new friday?

NO

thank fuck i don't run my life according to the Gregorian calendar or 5 on & 2 off, seven day weekly cycles

• Like 2

98 days straight for me today :/

I'm officially mind and body fucked.

Everyday is like som weird surreal dream- naturally hallucinating some weird shit. Two beers after work feels like a 700mg dose of mescaline.

Stuck out in the middle of whoop whoop with absolutely no contact with my employers just told to stay till the harvest is over. Long days but good money though ALOT goes on tax. Unsure how much long I can do it for but what I would do for a few days of! Lucky the locals here are actually very nice and friendly, the cockys and drivers are a pleasure to deal with though wish try stopped bringing us cartons of beer we will be able to open out own pub soon. Got 13 cartons, 2 boxes of udls and a bottle of beAm, and I (was) a Jon drinker. U keep the place open to let one cocky in he rings u a carton. U help fix a tailgate- a carton. Nearly every favour is relayed with a carton of beer it's weird, I keep saying no but they don't care they will just leave it in front of the work shed. Like some underground bush currency and obligation.

Going out to dinner with a 19 ur old German backpacker (on her invite) tonight so hopefully god will throw me some relief from this crazy jacked up alternate reality. Heaps of backpackers, it's like the locals have enslaved them. Each cocky is driving around with a 19yr old hot German, English or Canadian girl- something to do with extending their visas living in rural aus for 6 months- or something. I really need in on that if I don't get laid soon something bizzare will happen.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4

So they're forcing endless slabs of beer on you, and you have to take a 19-year-old German girl on a date? Doesn't sound like you need a day off :P

• Like 3

I'd trade the beer And German backpacker for 48 hours non stop sleep.

Apparently I'm of to "warren" next wherever the fuk that is. I'm unsure if I really am a slave or not.

Yes I am.

• Like 1

an ex girlfriend of mine was born in warren, is a shit little town out west of dubbo on the macquarie river. i don't know what else to say about it, basically the country has been raped by sheep & cotton farming/pesticides etc but if you can find the extremely rare patches of intact forest, the country is actually incredibly beautiful..

• Like 1

@ incog poor man lol oi should hit the coast.. the farms r full of backpackers sum days its like a bikini pepsi challenge :wink: if i wasnt married lol.. nar fuk that i have it sweeeeeeeet....... cant you drink and work ya girl [jokes]

THANK FUK ITS FRIDAY

• Like 1

sum smartass said today thank fuk it friday !!

the weekend is actually annoying, all the gregorians comes out & the world gets clogged up, you can't get anything done. i much prefer to take my days off at the start or in the middle of the week.

i used to think it would be a good idea if everyone had their weekends on different days to spread out the times of concentrated traffic & avoid the weekend rush but now i say let everyone go to the beach on saturday & sunday, i'll go on monday & have the place pretty much to myself.

• Like 4

lol @ "gregorians"..although I think it's good to have some time off that you can co-ordinate with all your friends and stuff. But I think work should be abolished altogether so don't listen to me.

Incog - did you end up managing to have some efficient german sex? :P

• Like 1

A gentleman never tells :)

Edited by incognito

Incog - did you end up managing to have some efficient german sex? :P

She fisted his bum, unless the internet has lied to me, thats what german ladies like to do

• Like 3

Save it for the goats, hillbilly.

• Like 2

A gentleman never tells :)

And so there's no reason you can't tell us then :P

• Like 1

Most Fridays I like to rock up to hillbillys verandah for a banjo duel. As u can see he is a pretty poor loser as always.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

Most Fridays I like to rock up to hillbillys verandah for a banjo duel. As u can see he is a pretty poor loser as always.

Come-on and squeal like a pig boy!