The Corroboree
Change

E cigs and E liquids

She's a ripper mate, works like bliss in my new Vamo V5 battery.

Speaking of which, if your gonna be vaping long term a vamo is essential. $60 incl batteries/protanks from best ecig shipped from China in 3-5 days.

Just mixed up my first lot of juices since been buying em premixed.

Used best ecig 36mg nic, diluted down to 12-15mg, in hindsight way to expensive and will go an American source next time...

Used vape king for my flavours, got the T Juice vamp vape and strawberry, both 15% concentrates. Vamp vape is very coconutty, I loike. Also got the generic VK double shisha apple in a trippler. I don't mind it, defiantly has that shisha apple vibe, strawberry is the best strawberry I've tried.

Lowering nic from 20 odd has been joyous. So much more flavour and taste. Using a VG to mix with from the health shop, tastes sweet on the tongue when I eat some, vapes neato too.

Anybody found a GOOD 5+ml tank yet? I've tried the iciga ceramic one and too much gurgling for me. The DCT carto is not bad but sits really shit in both my mod batteries.. When will the Chinese do a good protank XL clone!

Anyone here rebuilding there own? Think that's my next step...

Ps, everyone buy a vamo

• Like 1

Using a Kanger Aerotank on my Provari , works really well. Have just ordered a Kayfun rebuildable too , should be interesting...