The Corroboree
DiscoStu

austral herbs - cheap organic wholesale herbs

just got a kilogram of chamomile for $34+shipping, it's $80/kg in the markets, that's enough to take care of my chamomile needs for at least a month

• Like 3

Ummmm i hate to be the party pooper but just because it is labeled as being organic does not mean that it hasn't been irradiated or fumigated with methyl bromide, ethylene oxide or worse.

Just saying

• Like 1

They are a great site for sourcing the more common herbs at reasonable prices, esp whole foods like chia and spirulina, one complaint products are almost always stale as fuck (have no aroma and are dry and crumble) but as most herbs on site are under $30kg its still a bargain. I think your right shortly they import most of there products and display country of origin for each product on site, customs have never let me import any kind of bulk plant material without some kind of pre-treatment, spraying with chemicals etc that would void any claim to the product being organic right?

And to think that i had been looking at online horse supplies for bulk cheap herbs :-)