The Corroboree
DiscoStu

Creationist: Aliens Will Go To Hell & Not Even Jesus Can Save Them

post-4664-0-74312400-1406797871_thumb.gi

also nztj, i have to diasagree

At BEST the Bible is completely inaccurate.

i'd say the bible is a really good read. great trippy stories, parabols about how to behave hunamely with others and be open-minded, etc but i disagree how trioons of sqyuillions of people have taken it to heart as pure gospel to which to live a human life by.

edit, i left out the word it

tumblr_mkjfts7C431rjhbn2o1_400.gif

tumblr_mkjfts7C431rjhbn2o1_400.gif

Edited by cheshire

i'd say the bible is a really good read. great trippy stories, parabols about how to behave hunamely with others and be open-minded, etc but i disagree how trioons of sqyuillions of people have taken it to heart as pure gospel to which live a human life by.

i'd disagree with that, to say that, people only think the bible or whatever is the source of their morality. when they read the explicit instructions on owning and beating jewish slaves etc though they agree that isn't moral, so, they are just projecting their own morality onto a largely immoral ancient text. this happens mostly because children are indoctrinated into these ideas, taught that all alternatives are by necessity false and tricked into fearing eternal torture. the bible is a terrible read filled with awful language and barbaric ideals in direct contradiction with each other, interestingly only from an anthropological point of view (example, 'people actually believe in this shit?). if more people actually read the thing i doubt as many would take it seriously.

• Like 1

i'd say it's nice when people sometimes- read things that are posted in these sub thought provoking threads, this heartens me.

if i was more clear in what i was saying to you here dio, i'd say cynicism and my delivery then wasn't very clear.for this ia pologise,.

love dio

attachicon.giftumblr_mkjfts7C431rjhbn2o1_400.gif

also nztj, i have to diasagree

At BEST the Bible is completely inaccurate.

i'd say the bible is a really good read. great trippy stories, parabols about how to behave hunamely with others and be open-minded, etc but i disagree how trioons of sqyuillions of people have taken it to heart as pure gospel to which to live a human life by.

edit, i left out the word it

I don't think we're talking about the same Bible.

From what I've read and understood the Bible is filled with pious, self righteous, schizophrenic maniacs who impose their delusional ideologies on to others.

Lets take the story of Abraham and Isaac. Abraham heard God in his head, and commanded him to kill his only son, Isaac to test his faith.

So, Abraham heard a voice in his head and then killed his son. If anyone did that today, they would be put into a mental hospital.

I mean that's just one of several dozen brutal and dismal stories.

Now to mention the evil and despicable mental torture that is imposed on to children from a young age: The concept of Hell. Do as we say or 'the omnipotent Being will condemn you this place!' It's such bullshit.

Look at past cult leaders. They've all shown signs of mental imbalance. They have a cunning and charming attributes to them that makes those whom are susceptible to that, easily coerced and having 'blind faith'.

I strongly suspect that Jesus also suffered from some kind of delusional imbalance (if he even existed), hence the cult leader attributes. Delusions of grandeur - 'I am the son of a God'.

I don't mean any offense Cheshire, but you're only seeing what you want to, picking out what you like from the Bible, like most religious do.

Edited by JT_NZ

so how does hoofing dmtrimiteonuslyohman make it more legititmate for you bruz? i'm nothing more than suggesting things , i think yous have me labelled incorrexctly as agod botherere.

amzing.

you cunts be tripping uptightwise muthas.

seriously, i don't get it when people are nice and get shot down what people think in the own heads.

freakn up yours

i blame the "everything on tap generation for impatience and rude manners"

kk,thats it bye....and up yours.

cheers

Was that a rebuttal to me? If so what did you say? I tried reading it several times, it didn't make any sense.