The Corroboree
noisyturtle

Shaman Australis making headlines

Hey everyone,

So i was just bouncing around the youtubosphere and stumbled across this. Hahaha anyone seen this? While the battle of ideology in society may sometimes be hard I found this sctrangely refreshing. In the form of bad publicity I could do nothing but giggle. Anyway guys peace!

Edited by noisyturtle
  • Like 3

"May lead to permanent brain damage."
4a3.png

• Like 5

Yeah I found this beautiful when I found it some time ago. Clasic a current affair, today tonight bullshit.

As per usual every story "You're not safe, live in fear" and every now and then "Shocking facts that will make you buy from our sponsor"

Brings a tear to my eye. :')

No but seriously every time I hear of them and there abomination on television it brings tears to my eyes.

• Like 5

SAB HQ

IT'S NOT IN THE PHONE BOOK WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

• Like 1

FFS what a crock. I liked Torstens quote. Slow news day?

Edited by Fenris

sad

...its like mainstream media is from another planet....cause they don't seem human too me....& that walking corpse (er dr expert ) obviously hasn't been treating his body with any respect...give him 3 years more of life ..tops, before his cancer hits critical...the a. general obviously an anally retentive alcoholic..."ok boys & girls I want you all to do what simon says..I know what's good for you...I don't care if you are highly intellectually adults...I crawled & licked so many arses to get to where I am today...blaa blaa rant rant grrrrr

seriously ...is it any wonder the world is dying ..look at the idiots who are in charge...............

...they have obviously withdrawn from the evolutionary race....devo's

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

Man, that mexican dream herb is some potent shit. Especially if you inject it. Into your eyeballs. All the kids are doing it.

• Like 8

"...They emerged from the jungles of Mexico and infected all the hard working tax-payers with their illegal Islam herbs that they brought over in the shaman canoes! Their clothes stained and knuckles white from furious masturbation when a rape victim could not be found..."

Haha, I've seen this video pop up so many times but that's the first time I've watched it.

• Like 1

lol I've had it saved for a while... was gonna post someday when I felt like it but i figured it had to have popped up in the past... anywho ya beat me to it.. fun stuffs :P

• Like 1

LOL meanwhile channel 9's Getaway program shows that bogan guy having ayahuasca in South America

That was an incredible, loife changin spiritchyul experience!

i wonder if he got permanent brain damage

Edited by Franke von Danke
  • Like 1

y'all should probably stop clicking on that channel 7 youtube link, it's currently 3rd from the top in a "shaman australis" google search. lame. i don't remember a time it was ever on the first page.. i don't know though maybe i just didn't notice..