The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Havn't seen tantra post for a while so I thought i'd just remind anyone in adelaide that the meetups happen on the second sunday of each month and the adelaide botanical gardens. Next one is Jan 8th.

Dont think i will be able to make the meet, due to work. Hopefully in Febs i will start making it to the meets again as i really do miss seeing everyone and all the great info and knowledge shared :)

Some of you guys gotta get into me work after the meets if you can. :P It's kool when you guys drop by afterwards... saves me being borded in the end few hours. YT, uh... Feb is when I'll be back so we can swap yea? :P

QTan.

I work in bank street btw...

you the dude thats always in there or are there multiple employess now?

and im guessing the 8th on jan counts as the second sunday of this month?

i gotta get off my ass and try to wake up early this sunday if it is. im way too nocturnal at the moment.

i gotta get off my ass and try to wake up early

Yeah man come along It's well worth it - great to meet fellow like-minded folk interested in ethnobotany in person.

fuck sorry dudes.

i was up till 6 in the morning drinking kava with some mates.

i only woke up then (4 o'clock in afternoon)

i will make it to something someday

btw i dont want to see kava, i dont want to smell kava for at least a couple of years - shudder

*Bump*

Just making sure the next meet is schedueled for the 12th of February?

I most definatly will be there i believe, cant wait to catch up with you guys :)

*Bump*

Just making sure the next meet is schedueled for the 12th of February?

I most definatly will be there i believe, cant wait to catch up with you guys :)

Ah so you will finally be joining us again? in that case i think i might give it a miss this time :P

hehehe

:D Not long now, I most certainly will be joining you El duder and everyone else. Looks like its gonna be around 29 with a few late showers so should be an excellant day in the botanical gardens. See you there

Excellent! Should be good. Thought i won't be able to make it but it looks like i will. Will see you guys tommorow then eh!

Hey hope you guys had a great day. Sorry i didnt make it... had to work unexpectedly. Hopefully make the next one if no unexpected things pop up till then :)

sorry fellas havent made it to the last 2 or 3 meetups as I've had to work on sundays. Hopefully I wont have to work anymore and will be able to make the next one!

Edited by SaBReT00tH

:) Hey all Adeladians just a reminder that the meet will be on the 9th of April. Hope too see all you guys there for another well spent afternoon in the botanical gardens.

*Bump* Just a Reminder to all adelaidean plant heads that the next meet will be on the 14th of May :) had a great time at the last meet, i was a bit sleep deprived and a lil quiet due to a huge one the nite before still a excellant day and turn out :D . Hopefully we will discuss EGA transportation etc in more depth also - a fair number of ppl are interested in going so we should have a decent sized crew to attend.

Spent Anzac day chilling at the Bot Gardens and picked up 3 heimia plants and a lobelia laxiflora all for $5 each all very healthy and looking great, they have some really cool ethnos forsale there now and then keep an eye out :wink:

wow, they have lobelia laxiflora now? nice!! Mine died last summer in the 44 degree sun. Their leaves make a delicious smoke! :D

So how did it go today guys?

Plant fun in the sun?

hope to see some of you at EGA in early June

:)

does anyone know where the Goji berry tree is (Lycium Chinense I believe) in the Botanic gardens? I was really impressed with the taste when I tried them a few weeks ago.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

Greetings all adelaidian ethnobots just a reminder to you all that the meet is on for this Sunday the 11th of June :wink: Will be another great afternoon spent in the botanical gardens and looking very forward to hearing about EGA. Hope too see you all there i should make it but might be a little late.

B) Greetings Fellow adelaidian Ethnobots another meet will soon be upon us on the 9th of July at the Adelaide Botanical Gardens 12 Noon meeting at the Kiosk. Should be another great Afternoon hopefully not as cold as last time, and i should have my head together by then aswell :wink: . I was planning on bringing my camera to take some funky photos of all the awesome ethno/medicinal plants around the gardens and will start a new thread and post them in there to share wth everyone. Looking forward to seeing all you guys there.

BOOM :) Yet another meet has slowly crept up upon us. This Sunday August 13th usual place usual time for all those curious Adelaidean Space beings n all you regulars to get on down to the Botanical Gardens for what will be and always is an excellant arfternoon spent with SA's Finest ethnobots disscussing all things plants n psychadelia. Unfortunatly i will not be attending.. but will be in town working, so i urge you guys to please feel free to drop in and say hello :lol:

Greetings friendly plant heads

I will be up your way again next weekend for SyNaPtRiX ~ 23rd September 2006

www.creatoruniverse.com

And I really hope to catch up with some of you guys. I am only in your city for two 2.5 days so will not have time for house calls. But are very much hoping to drop in to happy herbal highs and thank them for there help with EGA this year.

Well, i hope to see you one the dance floor – if you are there come find me – I look like a red bearded werewolf.

Love and light

:) Excellant Ronny i most certainly shall be there as well as most of the ethno crew, will search you out for a good chat, was meaning to meet you last time... but yeah... you know how it goes :P .

Boom, YT

Edited by Young Tripper

Was fantastic too meat all you guys, had some good chats even know I could hardly talk with a shocking cold. I really liked that bean art, plant stalls, HHH stalls and chi tent. Sorry I did not make it in to HHH this time, my lady wanted to skip town sooner than I expected.

It was a extraordinary party people – good work.

And have loads of fun at your next meet.

:) Ditto that on an Extraordinary niite, the tunes, peeps, uber stunning art and stalls were all great couldnt have asked for a more fun and odd bunch of beings to celebrate Equinox with heh heh :shroomer:

Was great to finally meet you Ronny, was awesome the brief chat we did have and hope our paths cross again in the near future, look forward to it.

And for all those fantastically charged plant beings the next meet is on the 8th October 12 Noon at the Adelaide botanical gardens kiosk. Will hopefully have some info printed out on Peruvian Curanderos to hand out by then and also some of Gomoas most Excellant Rivea Corymbosa seeds. Hope most you guys n gals can make it :wink: