The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Subaeruginosa's- I'm back!

I agree with the second one :) especially the Marilyn mansion version

I agree with the second one :) especially the Marilyn mansion version

Yeah, probably not the type of song you'd expect an angry anti-religion, eminem loving dude to like, lol.

What can I say? I'm deep when it comes to music.

What do you think people here think of you, Subbie? :) Are you trying to conform to what YOU think WE think of you? Or do you genuinely think you're misunderstood?

I don't know many people who are completely limited by a small range of musical taste; particularly (a generality of course) those tending towards a psychonautical attitude.

Here's a few JJJ-type blasts from the past which may or may not appeal...

This one's for me ;-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45iSmup6rs

What do you think people here think of you, Subbie? :) Are you trying to conform to what YOU think WE think of you? Or do you genuinely think you're misunderstood?

I could probably go either way, to be honest. A spoilt little brat who hates everything and claims there constantly being victimized.

Or even just a very emotional laid back dude.

Nice tunes btw. 'Not an addict' is a personal favourite.

Peace

Fair enough

How dangerous REALLY is a feed of fugu?

I mean if u get it wrong u would get sick, but die???

Btw did u know a platypus has a venomous spur (male) that contains a toxin akin the the blue ringed octopus?

I'd say a lot of pioneer fur trappers learned the hard way. Apparently they use them for fighting other males over territory. That would be an awesome battle to behold I would think. Maybe an opening for a new national sport which could also help save the species with all the breeding it would take to bring forth a champion. I'll try get the greens behind it.

APPARENTLY two male platypi go each other like Japanese fighting fish on sight until there is a victor. They must be martial artists with those Spurs as the rest of the body isn't exactly designed for battle, UNLESS they use the tail as well however I havent a clue as to the tails uses asides from water propulsion, maybe distract while the spur awaits it's decisive strike. I'm wondering if anyone else like me has access to platypi? We can always despur and work on a points system?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6QrQVovdwE

tetrodotoxin is pretty potent, its not just found in puffer fish though. it's in quite a few Aquatic animals.

Wikki says

TTX is roughly 100 times more poisonous than potassium cyanide.

oral median lethal dose (LD50) for mice as 334 μg per kg.[27] Assuming the lethal dose for humans is similar, 25 milligrams (0.000881 oz) of tetrodotoxin would be expected to kill half of the group of 75 kg (165 lb) people that ingested it. The amount needed to reach a lethal dose by injection is much smaller, 8 μg per kg,[28] or a little over one-half milligram (0.00002 oz) to kill a 75 kg (165 lb) person.

I think we can safely say that my platypus would smash ur platypus.