The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

Don't ya love it when you go to the gym, and lift more weight than you did last time, and you get all sore, but you're like "ahhh, feels good, I can just relax now".

Don't ya love it when you're going on an aeroplane soon :D

• Like 2

-edit - don't post whilst enebriated

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

^

Hahahaha i saw it :P

Nice find man! Sounds like a keeper ;)

..Don't cha love it when it starts to smell like spring!

Acacias are blooming all over the show, tulips are emerging, rhododendrons already putting on a display :wub:

post-8023-0-43404500-1377304379_thumb.jp

post-8023-0-99740700-1377304409_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 3

@ Paradox... no im not sure... I've been wondering a bit...

like... did someone just fuck around at the rock quarry? I looked up arrowheads and they all seem alot smoother

but ya never know coulda been some tribe that camped out at a grantite slab or something ... I kinda thought

it was a lousy attempt at one, maybe a discard or something... or even just a fluke shape that popped out

of a rock crusher ay maybe they used to have the youngn's screw around with granite just for kicks laff

but thats a good point... it wouldn't make alot of sense to make an arrowhead out of granite

unless you had some wandering tribesman who was in a pinch, or maybe wandering the desert looken for a cactus

Don't cha love it when it's so close to spring that you can get back in the garden and up pot some cactus with the one you love most in the world.

• Like 3

Dont cha love it when new seeds arrive!

:wub:

post-8023-0-21274000-1377408973_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 6

Don't cha love it when it's sunday, less than 2 hours left of work and you have the rest of the week off?

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when a nice piece of Pachanoi turns up in the mail :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when you remember Nirvana.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 6

=Z

zIiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiipit ;)

Edited by whoami
  • Like 2

Don’t ya love it when you have the first day over 20 degrees since winter and get swooped by a magpie, signalling spring has finally come.

Edited by SunChaser

Don't cha love when everything you cook comes out tasting a little like FIG JAM, if you know what I mean? I am the resident deity of dinner time

• Like 1

You take on the workplace bully on his terms and win!! And get congratulated by your peers.

Not the game I wanted to play but my hand was forced.

ALL bullies are pussys, stand your ground, and they reveal their true selves- scared energy vampires.

• Like 5

don't you love it,

when everyone in the public toilet finishes and walks out, leaving you 10 alone minutes,

to do a nice,

relaxing

poo.

• Like 2

Dont cha love it when you realise what a privilege it is to have access to the musings of the sab mind-field.

This thread is lovely, full of simple feel-good awesomeness. Reading through this thread is enough to make me say don't cha love it when you see so many things in life are brilliant. All the glorious, simple pleasures :)

And dont cha love it when you get a new toothbrush and your teeth feel a million times cleaner after using it.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1

^^ and new socks!

I bought some the other day, because it had gotten to the point where I had almost none left. I was shocked at how awesomely comfortable and fresh a brand new pair of socks feel on the ol' hooves. It's almost like getting a massage or taking a hot bath...very rejuvenating :P

• Like 1

I was shocked at how awesomely comfortable and fresh a brand new pair of socks feel on the ol' hooves.

:P great sentence, Mr. Tumnus!

Dont cha love it when u have a big sleep in after a couple late nights and you are in and out of dreamworld churning through crazy adventure dreams for what feels like a week. Time is so elastic some days.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1

Don't cha love it when you've had a bad day and you think everything's shit...then you have your tantrum or whatever and get it out of your system.

And then you begin to notice the things that are good, and all of a sudden it's not so bad :)

• Like 3

Dont cha love it when your walking home in a storm, the wind is howling and the rain is falling, and when you get to the bottom of your street the sun beams through the rainclouds out and you see a massive rainbow right over your house.

I forgot how much i love sunshowers

:)

Dont cha love it when you let go of the personal status quo that bought you comfort and security, you held onto hope throughout the chaos, stuck true to what you knew was right despite what anyone told you, allowed your fate to drift upon the waves of uncertainty, and now you see harmony on the horizon.

It was worth it. A new dawn has broken.

Fear of change and resistance to natural flow exhausts more energy than action to create change.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 3

don't you love sitting on an old tram and the carriage resonance is in perfect harmony with the engine noise and you get to listen to your very own drone soundtrack,

Don't cha love it when you eat a really good, ripe strawberry :drool2:

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when you're walking down a city street, not even realizing how stressed and disconnected and alienating the city life is making you feel until you smell wood smoke coming from a chimney somewhere, and it reminds you of how life is supposed to feel, reminds you that there's something more, something deeper, something real. Feels like home :wub:

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

Dont cha love it when you do something totally out of the ordinary which turns out to be super fun!

So on friday night I got rung up by a friend of my mum's and she asked me to be the fairy queen in the fairy grotto at the stiener school fair this sunday, i was a bit tipsy so agreed to without hesitation.

So yeh today i just spent the day in a big white dress with a pale green slik coat and crown, sitting on my throne in the fairy grotto surrounded by crystals and laterns and plants (i bought in some trippy plants for the display) faciliating wishes next to the 'wishing well' and conversing with wide-eyed children who spoke in whispering tones.

They other adults told the children i had just came down the rainbow last night from another realm, and being a completely foreign face all the children were pretty in awe and quite alot of them did seem to really think that i was a fairy queen!

I told some of them that my fairy friends were out playing in the garden today, and to keep on the lookout for little people.

It was pretty cool really. I feel like i learnt alot from it.

... Although from another, more crude perspective i find it a bit funny but also strange that i was just pimped out by a school as a fairy wish-merchant, selling children (illusory?) wishes 2 bucks a pop :o:P

• Like 7

You missed a great opportunity there Ceres

You should have told them that you're only the fairy queen by day and by night you turn into a bad fairy who eats kittens alive. :devil:

-see who REALLY believes in fairys... :P

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1