The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

planthelper bashing,some members disturbe the forums

Having met Shruman and ph and t, and most of the rest of the fiendish characters from the forum in this thread, and some things that u share thAt I've observed include being- UNIQUE, cool, smart, funny people that would get along (and have done in the Past) famously in person.

Ph ur fugen awesome. You have a world of respect here. But ya gots to admit u can be a tad eccentric. Which is cool and which is one reason I loves you. Note- no more than the next man, especially on these forums!

However seems u have it ballsed up. I've honestly only seen ya praised here? Jeez who else would get away with a whole thread dedicated to facefucking? That thread was rad!!!!!

I so wish u where in the Boars under 16's at scrum half. Bus trips would have been a cracker!.

I think yas all should really chill, worse things to get hectic about. That and your all amongst my favourite people. And this is stupid. Really. Group hug, shake hands. DO ITTTT

Tolerance is a hard lessOn to swallow, I know. What hope of public tolerance of psychadelic recreational/ medicinal/ therapeutic use and research do we have if we can't tolerate each other ( or ourselves oooohhhhh )

Anyways where are u ph? In aus? Got a garden? Plant pics? Working with any new plants?

torsten i always wondered how you gave chiral modship.

atleast planthelper is a longtimer and a trusted member... i really see his point, i've spoken up about this bully mentality that goes on about here before... if my prediction about chiral was true, then the vibe in this thread follows. mod or not, everyone is equal. admin or owner, same deal.

please track my posts if you want proof.

That was just bizarre.

this is all very unhealthy.

it doesn't matter where you go sooner or later people start acting like people.

Is Torsten a Capricorn? that would explain a lot.

I support PH

I support this thread slowly dying into the background :)

I support this thread slowly dying into the background :)

you need to send me money for an action pack and a bracelet for that to happen.

I will offer a very rare cactus as a gift for the person who doesn't post next

me me me!

oh wait...

pm'd

torsten i always wondered how you gave chiral modship.

because despite my repeated requests not to discuss mod selection in public chiral was publically nominated by PH. A decision I believe he regrets, but it doesn't seem to have stopped him from doing the same only a few months ago [however that time his public choice matched my private one so it didn't matter].

atleast planthelper is a longtimer and a trusted member... i really see his point, i've spoken up about this bully mentality that goes on about here before.

It's a fine line between nannying and excessive censorhip on one hand and open bullying on the other. I am not saying the bullying did not happen in this case, but it might as well not have because in all that tiem that this was supposedly going on NOT ONCE did PH report any of that behaviour to me. To then be presented with an accusation of extensive and pervasive bullying without any actual evidence being posted [other than some simple disagreements and misunderstandings where PH appears to be just as much of a cause] makes it very difficult for me to take any action. I can't say it often enough "USE THE REPORT BUTTON".

if my prediction about chiral was true, then the vibe in this thread follows. mod or not, everyone is equal. admin or owner, same deal.

no idea what you're trying to say with this.

it's all there torsten

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Hi Planthelper. Anytime you wish to acknowledge that you made a slanderous post based on me clearly agreeing with you elsewhere, and decide to make a public apology, I will be here to accept it. My silence towards you to date is simply because you are doing such a good job at digging your own hole, and you don't need my help to make it obvious to everyone exactly what's going on. Or not going on, as the case may be. I have absolutely nothing to defend myself for in regards to your opening comments.

Peace & Love & big squishy teddy bear hugs to all,

Psylo

Do u rrrrreeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy need an apology? Are you that hurt? I can put you in touch with some really good n.g.o's that may be able to help you through this troubling time?

Do u rrrrreeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy need an apology? Are you that hurt? I can put you in touch with some really good n.g.o's that may be able to help you through this troubling time?

no, I don't need one. However i would like one. Actually I would like two, one for this thread, and one for the linked page

You are the sensitive type, no?

You are the sensitive type, no?

Absolutely, I'm very emotional in the presence of all these big meanies. :rolleyes:

psylo is a little cutey

I am ! All 5foot 2inches of soft-skinned, shy boyish pubescence

:wub:

Was at the fringe last night saw a midget, literally wouldn't have been much bigger then 2ft it was awesome he was booting around with a megaphone calling people cunts hahahahahaha

this thread needs a soundtrack

all yall on da hoes DICK

like sands through the hour glass