The Corroboree
Slybacon

Quotes of the day.

takingk vwoman on holiday to Europe is like takingk sandwich to restaurant

• Like 3

"I'm already a bus stop that doesn't exist"

Lex - Boxing day 2011

Edited by Slybacon

Maybe it should be considered a crime, to waste one's life just killing time...Dolos

"I've no doubt he can accomplish what ever he sets out to achieve, he just has crap handwriting". Some cat.

Edited by OpticalChatpie
  • Like 1

"im a jackie fan chan now" my dad, last night after watching rushour 2.

i wrote it on the wall of his shed. well at least i liked it.

"does a hobby horse have a wooden cock"?

again, my dad, last night, when asked if he wanted some prawns.
  • Like 1

"World static means Brahman. Brahman in motion is world."

Quite simple but very true from experience.

more of an aussie slang then a quote but thought someone might like it "i wouldn't piss up his arse if his kidneys were on fire."

And a quote from Sam Levenson "If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button."

The only way down from the gallows is to swing

Edited by bulls on parade

Yesterday is the past,

Tommorow is the future,

And today is the present,

That's why today is a gift!

I am your friend and I will bend over backwards to help you, just don't fuck me up the arse....Dolos....

I am your friend and I will bend over backwards to help you, just don't fuck me up the arse....Dolos....

hehe

lol, you have a front-bum? - qualia

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

How can you say your loser when there are about 15 million sperm per millilitre all racing for the same egg and YOU come in first place….Dolos....

• Like 1

They say that every action has a re-action but why do all my re-actions caused by my actions end up as over re-actions to something that demanded no action in the first place? Dolos....

They can cut the flowers, but they cannot stop the spring

- Pablo Neruda

Edited by bulls on parade

"...(laughing) because i'm a trained artist and because i'm clever"

>

Interview with an artist about his Buddha painting

You can never be truly happy unless you can be who you truly are…

Deep down we all know it but we keep our real selves buried under mountains of fear and self doubt…We lock away our true potential…Those of us who are the happiest have left out the fear and self doubt…They will live their lives happier cause they are true to their own self and follow their own heart. Something we should all strive to do…Dolos....

His agile mind, ever impatient with mere fact, had embroidered the erroneous assumption into a complete picture.

K.W.Jeter

• Like 1

2 Q&A 's from episode 17 in Ulysses

Were there obverse meditations of involution increasingly less vast?

Of the eons of geological periods recorded in the stratifications of the earth: of the myriad minute entomological organic existences concealed in cavities of the earth, beneath removable stones, in hives and mounds, of microbes, germs, bacteria, bacilli, spermatozoa: of the incalculable trillions of billions of millions of imperceptible molecules contained by cohesion of molecular affinity in a single pinhead: of the universe of human serum constellated with red and white bodies, themselves universes of void space constellated with other bodies, each, in continuity, its universe of divisible component bodies of which each was again divisible in divisions of redivisible component bodies, dividends and divisors ever diminishing without actual division till, if the progress were carried far enough, nought nowhere was never reached.

What special affinities appeared to him to exist between the moon and woman?

Her antiquity in preceding and surviving successive tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising, and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect: her indeterminate response to inaffirmative interrogation: her potency over effluent and refluent waters: her power to enamour, to mortify, to invest with beauty, to render insane, to incite to and aid delinquency: the tranquil inscrutability of her visage: the terribility of her isolated dominant implacable resplendent propinquity: her omens of tempest and of calm: the stimulation of her light, her motion and her presence: the admonition of her craters, her arid seas, her silence: her splendour, when visible: her attraction, when invisible.

linguistic orgasm

• Like 1

"There's not some other world out there where everything's gonna be okay. There's just this world. Just this rock." -

First Sergeant Edward Welsh (Sean Penn) [Thin Red Line 1998]

"culture is not your fucking friend cunt" - terence mckenna

“Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.”

― Jean de La Bruyère

• Like 1