The Corroboree
Slybacon

Quotes of the day.

"AIGHT YO I'M OUTTA HERE YOU NIGGAS IS ASSHOLES I BE ASKING FOR MONEY ON TWITTER PRETTY MUCH DAILY AND YALL NIGGAS NEVER GIMME SHIT I'M OVER HERE EATING FUN SIZE MR. GOODBARS I STOLE FROM THE RECEPTIONIST AT SOME OFFICE I RANDOMLY WALKED INTO TO SEE IF THEY HAD A RECEPTIONIST WITH A BOWL OF CANDY."

It seems Mutants [white people] have something in their life called gravy. They know the truth but it is buried under thickening and spices of convenience, materialism, insecurity and fear. They also have something in their lives called frosting. It seems to represent that they spend almost all of the seconds of their existance doing superficial, artificial, temporary, pleasant tasting, nice appearing projects and spend very few actual seconds of their lives developing their eternal beingness.

• Like 3

"Most of the time I was convinced that I’d lost it…,

There were other times I thought I was mainlining the secret truth of the universe.”

Cohle, True Detective

Edited by Seldom
  • Like 4

True Detective fucking rocks.

Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.

- Alan Watts

"You can't be a warrior part-time. You either are a warrior, or you're not a warrior"

- Hone Harawera

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 2

just read this, not sure who it from

religion is for people who are afraid to go to hell,

spirituality is for people who have already been there.

• Like 2

"He read the words, but their meaning did not enter him, because they were not an answer to any question in him" - Russell Hoban

And the other side of the coin:

"and every one of them words rang true

and glowed like burning coal

pouring off of every page

like they were written in my soul"

- Bob Dylan

• Like 2

"toga.......toga........toga..Toga.....Toga.....TOG.......TOG......TOGA..........TOGA.........TOGA!"

the immortal jim belushi

"Some years ago I myself made some observations on this aspect of nitrous oxide intoxication, and reported them in print. one conclusion was forced upon my mind at that time, and my impression of its truth has ever since remained unshaken. It is that our normal waking consciousness, rational consciousness as we call it, is but one special type of consciousness, whilst all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different. We may go through life without suspecting their existence; but apply the requisite stimulus, and at a touch they are there in all their completeness, definite types of mentality which probably somewhere have their field of application and adaptation. No account of the universe in its totality can be final which leaves these other forms of consciousness quite disregarded.

"It must always remain an open question whether mystical states may not possibly be such superior points of view, windows through which the mind looks out upon a more extensive and inclusive world. The difference of the views seen from the different mystical windows need not prevent us from entertaining this supposition. The wider world would in that case prove to have a mixed constitution like that of this world, that is all. It would have its celestial and its infernal regions, its tempting and its saving moments, its valid experiences and its counterfeit ones, just as our world has them; but it would be a wider world all the same." - William James

Edited by Seldom
  • Like 1

“Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape.”

• Like 2

"In life there is no place to be serious. Everybody is slipping on banana peels - you just need the insight to see ... I do not ask you to pray; I ask you to find moments and situations in which you can laugh wholeheartedly. Your laughter will open a thousand and one roses within you."

Osho

• Like 2

"Have you any idea how it feels to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?" - Femputer

"Jesus Titty-Fucking....." - Spottswoode

They probably use chimps to sort the mail, they pick out the seeds they like to eat and let the others through.

• Like 1

chimp-11.jpg

seeds? what seeds ?

PS Free Chimps, They should not be dressed up and abused for our amusement.

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Like 1

"D" is dumbness, and despair, desertion-desertion of you from your friends, your friends from you, everyone from everyone. Isolation and loneliness... and hating and suspecting each other, "D" is finally death. Slow death from the head down.

• Like 1

"There's no crisis at all in the Australian economy" - treasurer joe hocker, 27/7/14

“If you are depressed you are living in the past.

If you are anxious you are living in the future.

If you are at peace you are living in the present.”

Lao Tzu

• Like 4

how was i to know she was possessed by a demon from another vortex.....i ,at the time was busy with my milkshake stirred by a certain alien....my sister.

• Like 1

I wish neither to possess,

Nor to be possessed.

I no longer covet paradise,

More important, I no longer fear hell.

The medicine for my suffering

I had within me from the very beginning,

But I did not take it.

My ailment came from within myself,

But I did not observe it

Until this moment.

Now I see that I will never find the light

Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel,

Consuming myself.

- The Silent Flute, Bruce Lee

• Like 5

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.

But without it we go nowhere!

- Carl Sagan

Whats in the mind is whats on the outside.

By wert.

"where'd you get that goddamn clown suit, Cleveland?"

“Well I got a flash for ya, joy-boy: Party time is over.”