The Corroboree
planthelper

psychotria viridis seeds give away

I still have a fair few common viridis seeds, I don't actually want any of them. You're welcome to what's left ww. Can probably also do you some leaf cuts off various strains.

Thanks endorfinder, PM'd!

Que? You wanna go halvies?

if some of you can go halves, that would be super cool, however I saw heaps more seeds on the bush today, so I will extend the original offer to, dood and 2 more people.

dood, just send me a pm with your addy.

2 more people will get seeds after this post, just writte a sentence or more why you like sab, and than send me a pm, with your addy. :)

• Like 3

Im down :)
SAB is a place where I like to hang, it has more than you could ever want, the whole shebang.

Always reading up on lots of cool information, from science and culture to experimentation :P

Thanks Ph

PM sent!

• Like 1

Q_R, I have sent your seeds off, today, you got lucky and I did send you heaps of them, maybe you can share some of them.

this offer is closed now, and I took the flowering branches off the plant, so I will get no more seeds.

I took the inflorescence now off, so the plant can recover faster, as I believe plants which have to produce lot's of berries, are growing less vigorous!

Please note that at this point it is not sure that the common strain is amiruca, it could be from Nauta, near Iquitos, as well. I have some fine plants from Pinkoyd (Nauta strain) growing side by side with the australians and i still can't find any differences. Both are from ...OTJ stock. Please read the ayahuasca forum thread until the end for more details.

Not only this chacruna type is beautiful but it is as well very strong, you be warned ;)

Can you link to that thread mauve?

Hi planthelper,

just wanted to say thanks, I received your seeds today. Going to do some research now on how to germinate them, and will get them in the soil on Friday.

Cheers brother !

Have a great day !

Love and respect,

Swiper.

got my luna's ph, more good vibes going your way :D

got my luna's ph, more good vibes going your way :D

sorry to say, you did not get la luna (moon), the moon seeds are still green and small.

I guesstimate, I will send them to you in 4 weeks time or even more, but yes I promised moon seeds to you.