The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dont be, i'm contemplating blowing by brains out from boredom.

plus i will be studying full time very shortly.

which means i'll probably be on here more due to procrastination...

not if i fucking kill you first cunt.

is the premise invalid and why?

Well logically speaking a premise can't really be valid or invalid, an argument is valid or invalid.

The reason I think the premise of the movie is false (or stupid as I said :)) is it says there are three forces of nature, animals and humans.

But humans are animals and animals are part of nature, so there is no separation between these categories as movie implies, rather there is one force at work: nature.

This is a wrong idea that I think is often perpetuated in our culture.. that humans are somehow separate from the animals and the rest of nature. Some people make this distinction to imply humans superiority while others imply humans are inferior, but in either case they seem like arbitrary distinctions to me.

I haven't seen the movie so maybe it is totally different to the preview..

Although, I should add that in some ways I do think humans are perhaps the most unique species on the planet, being apparently the only ones with the ability to use reason and think in abstractions, and this capability has in many ways separated us from the natural world, so maybe they have a point.

But even then, humans evolving the capacity to reason and think abstractly must still be a part of the natural world, mustn't it?

Unless there is some kind of supernatural force at work.. :P

Ok, I feel I should probably apologize for taking my frustration out on the whole SAB community, because of only few members who imo, were posting purely to up there post count, or to just back there mates, rather than expressing an honest opinion they had on a particular subject. I seriously hate that school yard politics BS.

But on a whole, this site is actually a very cool and unique place for an Australian forum and does attract a lot of intelligent people, with lots of interesting and differing points of views. There's obviously also a lot of people here with a wealth of knowledge about ethnobotanicals, who are more than happy to spread there knowledge, which is really awesome.

Anyway, I am planning on getting my shit together and have my own property in a year or two, so will really need this site to help build myself a garden filled with ethnobotanicals, which would be near impossible to obtain without the SAB community. So with that said, I truly hope I haven't created to much enemies here with my depressive behavior and erratic rants, lol.

Peace

No worrys buddy, you get that on the big jobs.....

I just assumed everyone was having a bit of fun ^_^

Cruise over to Vual's place and help yourself !

Mi Casa Su Saca (No Asians, Blacks, Hicks, Reptilians, Neo-Nazi's, White's, Europeans and Guys wearing shirts with Che's face on it welcome )

Interesting doco...

But i do consider it a snuff film, each to there own i spose, i wonder if a doco on war and a soldier standing on another soldiers head crushing it would be accepted (all for a good cause, anitwar...), or that would be wrong and this snuff is ok becuase they are animals... rather ironic because the animal freedom fighters are the ones sharing and distributing the snuff.

Got nothing to do with anything we are discussing here though, sitck in a link why not, a bit of shamless internet marketing, fuck even a link to zeitigiest would of been more relivent, something in regards to anti-rasism maybe??

You may find this one also interesting more along the line's of this topic (anti rasism):

http://www.wowomg.com (check it out, dont let the name put you off, its a great watch)

'Growing up'.. another way of saying 'stop growing and follow my ideals'.

Touche...

On a side note, yet still on subjet:

enhanced-buzz-4039-1324590424-20.jpg

The thing that troubles me most about all this, is the fact that there is incorrect spelling in the thread title B)

just thought i'd point out that the plural ov thief is thieves not theifs.

have a nice day.

does anyone else pronounce it like "efno"?

efno theifs innit

fink your a efno feef or summat

Aight?

This is like... the greatest & best thread in the world............

I hate this kind of shit. sharing is caring.

Used to be a massive sub patch along a creek in the North-eastern suburbs area. People from uni cared for it, improved it, added chips. There was even efforts made to isolate the straing and improve it and re-introduce it. then one day we caem along and someone had decimated it. Picked everything, pulled up all the bark, it was just all gone. And it was a massive size - 4 metres by 4 metres. After that year after year youd go back and see nothing.

that's really fucked up zen...

how about these cunts stripping the acacias in wa... fucked

In NZ by bro found a nice patch on the West coast, carefully snipped some off and then his mate made the mistake of telling someone else about it (duh). Next day they went to check and it had been decimated to the point that nothing grew back the next year. The idiot that raped it got about 5 times as many as they had taken, ate them all himself and had a terrible time. It's no wonder people try and keep these things a secret, so many people just have no knowledge and even less respect.

I suspect the Templars.

Just come out and say it guys: JEWS

(Where's Baph?)

zionist space lizards

Come on. No one suspects the Mormons?

JEWS

zionist space lizards

Same crew.

It was the leprechauns. Mischievous bastards