The Corroboree
Torsten

dc was killed in a traffic accident

Hi Everyone,

I am a close friend of dc and we are all struggling very hard with this, his girlfriend especially. Although most of you may not know her, I would like to invite anyone who knew dc and could spare the time to please PM me with any letters you may want to send her about your connections and relationship with him.

She loved his knowledge of plants and related topics, as this was a huge part of his life from very early on. She has also expressed strong interest in seeking knowledge from this community and has been left with a lot of trich cactus cuttings and peyote to take care of, along with many various seeds collected through the years. She plans to create a garden dedicated to him and would really appreciate any beginners advice that could be offered to help her achieve this.

The array of seeds is wide, if you would like to offer seed raising advice for specific seeds feel free to PM me with details of the plant and I'll see if they are in the collection. In time she would also really like to attend one of the Melbourne meetings to gain further knowledge and better understand his love and connection with both plants and this community.

Godspeed to you all

• Like 2

I spoke with him pretty much daily for several years on the lab. Alot of the time, it was just dc and myself there. I'll deff PM her.

ohh shit

didnt want to come here and see another loss

DC man you made me laugh so hard.

sorry to have to say goodbye

sad news, my condolences to his family and close friends

I think a memorial garden is such a good way to remember people who are so passionate about plants. I also think that the melbourne meets might eb a really good place to connect on a more personal level.

• Like 1