The Corroboree
CLICKHEREx

Cancer is curable NOW: Watch the full free documentary here

http://www.naturalnews.com/046163_cancer_is_curable_now_documentary_Gerson_Therapy.html *

July 25, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) We live in a world of outrageous lies fronted by corporate interests, but one of the fundamental undeniable truths of biology is that cancer is curable.

The cures have been known for decades, and they're readily within reach of people everywhere. But we are not allowed to have any knowledge of these cures for the simple reason that the cancer industry is a multi-billion-dollar industry that needs disease to stay in business.

Today, I invite you to watch a documentary called "Cancer is Curable NOW" by Marcus and Sabrina Freudenmann who now run the Truly Heal website.

Three years after its original release, the full documentary is available on Youtube as shown below.

A high-definition version is only offered on Programs.NaturalNews.com for sale, which helps support the filmmakers and Natural News.

The direct link on Youtube is:

Learn from the wisdom of over 30 holistic health experts
Cancer is Curable NOW pulls together wisdom from more than 30 international holistic professionals who have been working passionately in the field of cancer alternatives -- doctors, scientists, researchers and writers from around the world.

Most of us have probably heard about many of these experts in books and on television, but this documentary brings their knowledge together and condenses the most important elements into a 90-minute documentary that will forever enlighten you on the REAL cures for cancer.

To create this film, Marcus and Sabrina interviewed a vast array of experts from both the English-speaking world and foreign locales, such as doctors from cancer clinics in Mexico and Germany. The documentary allows viewers to experience the treatments used in the top clinics around the world such as ozone therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, insulin potentiated treatments and all the forms of hyperthermia -- AND hear the top doctors from these clinics explaining in depth how each treatment works.

Watch the FULL, free documentary here*

Learn more from the filmmakers at www.TrulyHeal.com

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046163_cancer_is_curable_now_documentary_Gerson_Therapy.html#ixzz38eu4AwHs
  • Like 1

with such a title, it's hard to imagine such a documentary being impartial. i didn't / probably won't watch based on this assumption. if this documentary entirely convinces even 1 person to only persue these alternative methods to their cancer treatment and never seek the opinion of a standard doctor then it is morally wrong. scientific journals and the peer review process exist for a reason. any claim like this should be varifiable and replicatable, at which time academics will update the community with their ability to replicate tests. schools will use the test to teach their students the scientific method and how to write a paper properly outlining methods. i've not heard of such papers. also of note, the author of the original article owns and runs the website on which it was shared, so it is a sae assumption that he has a vested interest, he reffers to himself as the 'health ranger'. scientific discovery can not be taken seriously from a questionable internet documentary.

this, to me, amounts to deceipt. if even one cancer patient is duped into following this path only at the expense of traditional medicine, then this documentary has potentialy prevented someone from seeking the same help they claim to provide.

edit: http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/altwary.html

Edited by dionysus

d, i think you would find that it is always invariably the other war around.

People first learn they have cancer from a "standard doctor", and along with that diagnosis are then prescribed (through his/her opinion) a mode of treatment.

The investigating/seeking/using alternative treatments come after that, sometimes straight away, sometimes after they have tried conventional treatments.

• Like 1

The old axiom comes to mind, "Follow those who seek the truth, run from those who claim to have found it."

The same tired re-hashed stories and crackpot conspiracy theories have been making the rounds for years - 'big pharma' or some other 'bad guy' doesn't want a cure for cancer/AIDS/global warming, so the solutions (that totally already exist, just *trust us* :rolleyes:) are being kept a secret from humanity.

If these people really had a cure for cancer do you think they would need to make documentaries just to get people to look at it? I'm not gonna waste my time watching this one so while I can't comment on their work in particular I've always held a little reserve of contempt for people who cry wolf about having a cure for any serious or terminal illness. Even if they honestly think they DO have a cure, it's insensitive spreading false hope to the people who actually suffer from the illness and to the friends and families of those people to go crying it from the rooftops without sufficient proof. And if they had proof I highly doubt they'd need to go shouting it from the rooftops.

EDIT: I'm also not dismissing the idea that some alternative approaches may have merit. But the burden of proof remains, and until such concrete, peer-reviewed evidence is provided then they ought not to be claiming to have found a cure in any way, shape or form. Maybe "We've found something interesting that holds promise for further research..." but not "We can cure any kind of cancer right now."

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

awesome post

its about time people realised

blatantly shown

goes to show how deep brainwashing went

if folk cant make time to watch and learn and study it

then they dont rlly have a leg to stand on

heres a quicky for those with "no time to spare" from way back in '06

http://www.labnews.co.uk/news/cannabis-destroys-cancer-cells/

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

:) tell me neo , do you really think that is air you are breathing ?

The old axiom comes to mind, "Follow those who seek the truth, run from those who claim to have found it."

The same tired re-hashed stories and crackpot conspiracy theories have been making the rounds for years - 'big pharma' or some other 'bad guy' doesn't want a cure for cancer/AIDS/global warming, so the solutions (that totally already exist, just *trust us* :rolleyes:) are being kept a secret from humanity.

I'm not gonna waste my time watching this one

I highly doubt

EDIT: I'm also not dismissing the idea

x] !!!!

if you cant make time to watch and learn and study it

then you dont rlly have a leg to stand on, -sheeple

this is a cop out statement. of course we don't need to make time to watch and study unvarified claims, because they have not taken the time to varify them in a universlly accepted media: scientific journals.

lokstok, what you say is true but redundant in this case. this documentary requires no perscription. it is probable that some folk will seek holistic treatments at the expense of traditional treatment based on this. my partner has been duped by chiropracty in the past, a close friend was duped into treating her hepatitis with traditional chinese medicine, this is no different. the very word alternative implies mutualy exlusive ideas with western medicine. some people like to float around the word 'complimentary' these days, but how is someone other than a doctor asking me to change my lifestyle and offering a placebo as treatment complimentary? isn't any benefit gained just going to come from the western medicine, at most with a slight morale boost?

i have no doubt that the 'health ranger' actualy believes that holistic health works and big pharma are actively stopping you from curing cancer, the same as i believe ray comfort believes in jesus and some folk here believing in machine elves and reptilian overlords. this does NOT add merit to any positive assertion such as the ones being made in this thread.

• Like 1

a cancer cure 40 yrs ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BH9XTxb290&html5=1

• Like 1

(in reference to the quackwatch link which I know far too much about to bother clicking it)

quacks ... quacker was the alleopaths code name for "the competition"

... with alleopathic treatment ... the patient died of the cure

:) tell me neo , do you really think that is air you are breathing ?

x] !!!!

So...instead of addressing and/or responding to what I actually said, you drop an out-of-context Matrix quote that makes no sense and then alter what I wrote in quotation just to make it sound like I'm saying something that you can easily dismiss?

:scratchhead: