The Corroboree

I intended on stratification in the fridge, are you suggesting I try to germinate in the fridge PH? Or am I reading your post wrong?

It does actually frost lightly in winter where I am.

Just checked the seeds and it appears they have swelled which is a good sign :lol:

i think the best for you is to split into two groups, one in the fridge, one outdoors but sheltered.

after 3 weeks, i would take them out of the fridge, regardless if something came up or not.

mine were all planted staight into pottingmix.

if i'm sucessfull with raising some plants, i would if possible, give some away to people, who live in climats which will make that plant grow happy for many years!!

i will try, to store some of my plants over the hot summers, in a fridge, after prunning them back, and lifting them out of the ground.

grow them in good size pots, but the pots are dug into the ground, than i just pull the pots out of the ground, and store them cool.

my hope being that, i could induce dormacy that way.

Edited by planthelper

I picked a single flower this morning and chewed it, (not swallowed).

It has the characteristic bitter taste of Lago.

It is potently active, and incredibly, is active via buccal mucosa.

Furthermore, I have black ants crawling over the flowers,

I am confident they are pollinating!

Hey Maurice, it's Lord Wispa, we've been in contact a bit and have met at the last two EGAs, you said to visit sometime which I plan to fairly soon, trouble is I lost your email address. Email me Man, much to talk about!!!