The Corroboree
mutant

historical political change in greece I made

... a videoclip for the winning -left wing- party and through my perspectie of the change and hope

I dont know If I am overenthousiastic Sagi, but there's some serious shit going on aroung greece

and this is some serious music huh?

Edited by mutant
  • Like 5

whos the cute brunette @ 0:51 seconds? rawrzz

Wishing: prosperity and all the good intent possible with a return to bliss

..and more time to enjoy how beautiful the land/nature is , ..and get everyone growing sexy cactusses :wink:

• Like 1

Vive la Revolution

:wave-finger: :wave-finger: :wave-finger::uzi: :uzi: :uzi::wink:

Yaaa!

Congrads......

Unlike the pussy Scotts the Greek people have balls.......

I hope it works out for the best in the end...this debt belongs to the banksters...not the people.

Greece should follow Iceland's example.

Unfortunately there is no telling how it will all play out, but I don't think you can do much worse than the oppression you guys have had to endure over the last several years.

I listen to your new Finance minister...he's really very wise, knows the game, & represents the people....that alone makes a big difference from your previous governments.

Erin’s previous interviews with Yanis Varoufakis – Greece’s newly-elected finance minister

Greece not negotiating financial aid from Russia 'right now' - PM

I reckon Greece should play the wild card......leave the eu, & join the BRICS, Russia needs a safe harbour in the med, they got loads of resources, would be keen to import your countries produce...& it would stick it to western corporate imperialism.

I suspect Italy & Spain would soon join you.

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 4

a little maths

Greece only received 15 billion of the 400 billion Euro's of bailouts - most of the money many Germans feel they borrowed to Greece actually went directly to the creditors...the banksters...many of which are German banks.....

So the German tax payer has been bailing out their banks bad bets, while the banksters strip Greece of all its assets...

What a con............& if you think that population are stupid you should take a hard look at your own government's management of your economy.

Greece is insolvent.........would you lend money to a friend with a credit card debt that they can never possibly repay?.........Most of the West is insolvent.......(well the banks are, due to bad bets)........

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 3

DW you seem to watch the news, but heck, we are in all world news nowadays !

right now they government is going to try and play IN the EU.. I think they might be buying some time OR already starting to compromise... A thorough cutting in the debt money is what the ogv is looking for, but EU creditors so far refuse this...

TH>>

the brunette is Zoi Konstantopoulou, a laweyr, member of SYRIZA, a Sagi and one of the best representatives in the parliament we ever had in Greece... Enemies (of SYRIZA and freedom) and people who dont know shit call her ironic, mean, troublemaker and a bitch, truth is she is one of most honest and fighting unit in the parliament and the fact she is a woman makes it all the better.. She is 3 years older than me, this is a government with many young members.. Zoi is going to be the president of the new parliament, a very important position, somehwat #3 in hierarchy.. People who follow her expect her to deal with corrpution in parliament and in general.

ciao

• Like 2

ah see, my "good eye" goes far :wink: and triumphs again :P at something it knew fk all about :innocent_n:

:drool2: but kinda wanted without knowing why,

i wonder how much energy is spent on appreciating her :wink:

whackn off to david cameron just dsn have the same ring , has she got a cute sister :wink: ?

on a serious note , wow beautiful AND powerful , way to go woman!

I sure hope she makes a better female Idol/ international role model than that miserable olde douche bagge thatcher that women seem to over-love still- only thing she had going for her was being a scientist.

And I really understand the feel of something good happening ...via your own generation being directly responsible

Enjoy dude!

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

A brilliant Australian mind Steve Keen...gives his take.

"Steve Keen, head of the School of Economics, History, and Politics at Kingston University"

Steve Keen 3.3mins in

"Yanis Varoufakis told Italian state television that if Greece is forced out of the eurozone, other countries will inevitably follow and the currency bloc will collapse.".......that will shake the world a bit.....

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

as it is natural this thing is going to be long and slow.... we'll see